or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I think 33% off 40% = 56.5% off total. Example: Regular price $100 40% off = $60 Extra 33% off = $40.20 A trick I do is take half the new markdown and add it to the old markdown to come up with a final percentage. (don't hold me to the above...I'm probably wrong. Way to go college education!)
Getting this thread back on track.... Word from an SA at Barney's tells me that an extra 33% will be taken off sale items this coming Wednesday, which brings the total sale up to around 60% (his words, not mine). This is more likely going to only affect the Co-Op side though.
Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc for people in oc. i might be heading down there soon. will report back. Don't forget tomorrow and Sunday's sale. New Brands on board: Sneaky Steve + Gram Shoes (Swedish Shoes for men and women) Here in the OC, finally the good brands have arrived so you can get all your shopping in. HOLIDAY BLOWOUT SALE: Up to 80% OFF Retail DATE/TIME: Saturday Dec. 19: 11-7 Sunday Dec. 20: 12-6 ADDRESS: 1638...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet I loathe people who say "the" oc may god help them. haahha THE ORANGE COUNTY
Here is a pair of brand new DRKSHDW by Rick Owens corduroys. Tagged size 33. Presumably made in Italy. Color described as "Dust". Looks like a lighter-chocolate brown to me. Last pic most accurately shows the true color. Frayed bottoms. Asking $85 shipped OBO. Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam: 35" Leg opening: 7.5 Front rise: 12" Back rise: 15" Knee: 8.25" Thigh: 12"
APC's sale has begun online (and presumably in-store as well)
Very lightly used, never washed. "Waxed" exterior...gives it a 'stiffer' feeling. Size XL. SOLD! That was fast. Measurements: Pit to pit: 24" (note: this was a little difficult, as W+H hoodies don't have a defined "pit". This was the best I could do!) Sleeves: 21.5" Length: 27.25"
I totally am tempted to sell off the denim I have ON ICE so I can scoop up another pair of AWs. Will these pics push me over the edge? *eagerly awaits pics*
And to chime in on sizing...I wear a Large in EG and Gitman, XXL in BoO for reference. I wear a XL in Ervell. I fit into a large, but I feel much more comfortable in an XL, because I have a larger chest/shoulders. Dude Bro status. Hope that helps my fellow broader-upper-bodies dude bros.
Quote: Originally Posted by asobu Yeah, all my Ervell shirts says Dry Clean Only but I've washed them all (linen and cotton) several times. There might be minimal shrinking but not really noticable, to me at least. Just wash and see if they fit you better since you've got nothing to lose, I assume? Thank for for that vote of confidence...I'll wash them this weekend! Hopefully the buttons won't fall off =/ Speaking of buttons, a couple of...