or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense I really like bucklebacks on pants. Doesn't Thom Browne do this sometimes? He actually put some out this season...all went on sale at Barneys. Although, along with the rest of the TB on sale, has since sold out South Willard final sale started today - 50% off BoO + Gitman/60% off Dries van Noten, Margaret Howell. I hit up the store on my lunch break...kinda picked over, but worth a look. Note:...
Ande Whall Cougars. The older model with the leather patch. Started wearing these guys in Feb 09, but it was very infrequent...I was only able to wear them on the weekends and even then I was trading between some other denim. Regardless, this pair got some play. One cold soak. "Wings" removed from back pockets. Crotch blowout, but repaired amazingly by the good fellows at Rogue Territory. Tagged size 34. GONE! IF INTERESTED, YOU CAN PICK THEM UP AT WASTELAND ON MELROSE...
One of the many regrettable purchases: these polyester-plaid pants by Comme des Garcons. I thought to myself, "I can pull this off" but boy, was I wrong. I think when I have to reassure myself that I can pull something off it will usually end up biting me in the ass.
A drop in price!
Another price drop on the brown cords....
Don't know the model, but they retailed for $350. BNWT. Buckle-back, one butt pocket, rusted suspender buttons, grease stains, patch work, white selvedge...really nice vintage details! Numbered 226/260. Tagged size 36/36, but measured drastically different: Waist: 16" Inseam: 30" Leg opening: 8.25" Front rise: 12" Back rise: 15" Knee: 9.25" Thigh: 12.75" Looking for a quick sale, probably be up for only this week. Asking $70 shipped OBO. PRICE DROP
Price drop for independence
Quote: Originally Posted by Hobbs Hunting and Collecting have grey gum achilles on sale (size 43 only). Wish I could find 42s somewhere. According to the drop down (as of 7:58 PST), both a 43 and a 42 are available...just a heads up.
So here is a B-Body BoO shirt from some years back I assume. I don't think they make B-Bodies anymore...this differs from the A-Body BoO shirts which everybody knows and loves - the B-Body shirts DO NOT have the back pleat and darting. This results in a shirt that is not as fitted (understatement) as its A-Body counterparts. Size Large in a great spring/summer Easter green color going on. Also included on this shirt not like other A-Bodies is the "patch" on the backside...
Tan cords and Newport shorts SOLD Price drop on the remaining items!