or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Whoa...$204 for the diamond dot shirt? What makes that one so special?
MOTHERFUCK I found this this afternoon and was going to buy the tan safari boots right now. Thats what I get for hesitating. =(
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil I get this all the time. It happened as recently as last Thursday. I get the Rock all the time from kids in my volunteer program. From adults, I get I don't agree with either one. But hey, I guess it is a compliment.
I got really excited when I spotted this thread...myself being Burmese I thought it would be a thread where other Burmese SFers would be able to talk about how there hardly any of us around and how sad it is that a lot of people have not even heard of the country (at least on my end). But I'll take what I can get! I really want to visit Burma...my parents all the way to my extremely white-washed cousins have been, and go every 1-2 years. I hear nothing but good...
UCLA, '04 BA Psychology Attended during the Steve Lavin (basketball coach) years =(
Is a more complete stockist list going to be available soon? Looking for the flower popover BDs...(I know Odin his one variation)
I own one Gant shirt and it fits on par with my Band shirts...slim and short(er). Love it.
LA: Denim Doctors on Beverly Rouge Territory on La Brea (in American Rag) I've used both services on crotch blowouts...both do a fantastic job, although I am now leaning towards Rouge Territory because their prices are better ($30 as opposed to $50 for a crotch blowout)
WWM Mariner Hoodie size Large. Worn lightly, never washed. NOTE: The one I am selling is red/blue. The white/blue is just to show you how it looks on (courtesy of Context). Asking $45 shipped OBO. PRICE DROP Measurements (also courtesy of Context): Shoulder to shoulder: 19" Pit to pit: 21.5" Sleeve length: 28.5" Length: 29.5"
Another heavy price drop. Grab a deal here dooooooodz