Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by itsjustadrian where may one find the black workshirt chambray in the LA area? Quote: Originally Posted by JOA Legion Los Angeles might carry it. I know they have received their F/W stock. You might be able to check American Rag on La Brea or the Steven Alan Annex in Venice as well.
Had a blast when I went...didn't get to go to everything that I wanted to, but whatevs. Got to check out Inventory, Old Faithful Shop, Haven, and Gravity Pope. Very impressive! Bummed I didn't get to go to Lark this time around. Holt Refrew was kind of disappointing, label-wise. Spied some Yukutens on sale for $139, but realized they were all like size 8 or something. As for eating, the only places I remember (I guess worth remembering?) was Japadog, Cafe Medina...
Quote: Originally Posted by TylerDurden Opps... I didn't see that Mega Douche Roommate thread all ready posted on here. I think that thread was specific to the OP's roommate. Anyway, in college I lived with one random dude who had an anger management problem. For instance, one morning he was running late for class because his printer wouldn't work. After screaming at it for a while (waking me up in the process) he then SMASHED his laptop....
Quote: Originally Posted by tonio028 I was about to say what the f**k happened in that bathroom. Looks like some drinking was definitely had. I had contemplated picking up a SW shirt, but kept changing my mind for some reason. What's your thoughts on it? Good quality/fit? Dude, the bathroom looked even worse than you can imagine...GROWN ADULTS ripped off the paper towel dispensers from the walls and I'm pretty sure the stall doors/walls...
At a wedding...the restroom was pretty trashed by the end of the night (open bar). Not the best pic... South Willard shirt Dior tie CdG belt Lova pants Robert Geller shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense Mastro's or Cut? I've never been to either, but a number of friends rave about Mastro's. Be sure to get their lobster mashed potatoes, they say.
Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G You went for Ludo Bites? Nah...I wish I went to Ludo Bites. I guess he made a "signature" sanwich for G&P so it is on the menu now.
Added EG ties and polo.
Thanks a lot for all the input guys... Ended up going with $100...and an extra $40 for the money dance.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six I would think Kit is right about a west coast store coming first but I wouldn't think TO or Van would be too far behind that for a UK based company. Though the rate at which Canadians seem to pick up on clothing trends is pretty facepalm worthy so maybe I'm way off base. Did I miss something?