or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Well, I will admit I was mostly looking at Nigel Cabourn online, which was 50% off yesterday, and 70% off today. True...I went back and noticed that NC was 70% off...but not any of the things that I wanted
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Looks like Opening Ceremony just dropped stuff to 70% off today. I got this: In-store or online? The online stuff doesn't reflect the sale...
PRICE DROP! Now $70 a pop
^ Qft
www.niketalk.com
Quote: Originally Posted by ppllzz they had two ugly ones--one of them was brown with green stripes o_0 there was a navy one i liked, dark navy with red contrast stitching at the top two buttonholes or something, also a black military cord shirt (epaulets and chest pockets), that one was $120 though Which Barney's did you go to? The Beverly Hills store had a navy blue w/ thin red + yellow horizontal stripes (XL) for $76...steaaaaal
BNWT Engineered Garments chambray work shirt from this last season, f/w 09. Size Large. SOLD! Measurements: Pit to pit: 22" Sleeves: 22" Length: 31" Engineered Garments 19th Century BD. White (looks a little off color, but it is white, trust me). Size Large. Worn once, never washed. SOLD! Measurements: Pit to pit: 22" Sleeves: 22" Length: 31" OK, here is the deal with this...deal. I, in a foolish stupor, purchased 2 EG denim engineer...
Quote: Originally Posted by onion That code doesn't seem to work.... It worked for me just now, but only when I applied it to a full-priced item. It didn't work on a sale item (that may be the problem if you are trying it on sale items).
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester No offense but it seems kind of cheap to buy something at 50% off (with no sales tax) then complain about $14 shipping. What is fair? $10? $7? It is penny ante stuff really. The stores are not getting rich off shipping. Quote: Originally Posted by jet Seriously, always funny seeing that. I pay 12-15 shipping everywhere I don't see how 14 gets this reaction. I think its fedex not fedex...
Here are two Ervell shirts NOT from the Gilt sale =) Both are from the S/S 09 season, made in the USA (unike the F/W 09 season made in South Korea, if anybody cares. But that shouldn't make a difference). Both are size XL. The grey one was worn once and professionally laundered and the faded turquoise was never worn and professionally laundered. Measurements for both are roughly the same: Pit to pit: 23" Sleeves: 21" Length: 31.25" SOLD (Note: "Faded...