or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by alex99 Stopped by American Rag in SF yesterday and they had two fully stocked racks of EG in. I think they must have just put the clothes out since I saw full size runs in almost every piece (except blue chambray popover in size small was gone). They got a great selection, much better than last S/S, including workshirts in blue chambray, green, and the less common blue check open weave, NT Parka in Blue Chambray, floral...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Just for reference, you guys realize that "Kazuo" and "KZO" are both pronounced the same way (the latter), right? Really? I used to pronounce it Ka-Zoo-Oh...
Any word about another KZO x Unholy Matrimony collabo? I'm a big fan of the flannels.
Quote: Originally Posted by Meis What Gant shirt? I tried on a Rugger oxford at Barney's today and it while it was as short as my Band oxfords it was nowhere near as slim and tapered. I can't speak to the other shirts as the gingham they had (which I liked the looks of) didn't have any of my size left. I can't answer this completely, but it wasn't part of the Rugger collection.
Whoa...$204 for the diamond dot shirt? What makes that one so special?
MOTHERFUCK I found this this afternoon and was going to buy the tan safari boots right now. Thats what I get for hesitating. =(
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil I get this all the time. It happened as recently as last Thursday. I get the Rock all the time from kids in my volunteer program. From adults, I get I don't agree with either one. But hey, I guess it is a compliment.
I got really excited when I spotted this thread...myself being Burmese I thought it would be a thread where other Burmese SFers would be able to talk about how there hardly any of us around and how sad it is that a lot of people have not even heard of the country (at least on my end). But I'll take what I can get! I really want to visit Burma...my parents all the way to my extremely white-washed cousins have been, and go every 1-2 years. I hear nothing but good...
UCLA, '04 BA Psychology Attended during the Steve Lavin (basketball coach) years =(
Is a more complete stockist list going to be available soon? Looking for the flower popover BDs...(I know Odin his one variation)