or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Spurr Classic Leg Selvedge Denim. BNWT. Size 33. Retailed for $350. Asking $135 shipped. (If this is not sold by the the end of this week/early next week, I'm altering the hell out of them, FYI). The waist is 16.5", Inseam is 34"...if interested, I can get more measurements up. The below pics are from Farinelli's...just to show you the fit. These are not the jeans I am selling though; the below have contrast stitching. The fit is the same though.
uggghhhhhhh those are some tiny raw Rocker sizes =(
Quote: Originally Posted by anonymouschris if only these weren't hemmed +1...I get really excited when I see the post title, but then that horrible word hits me. HEMMED good luck with the sale, dude.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogue Territory NEW RGT MODEL AVAILABLE AT SAN FRANCISCO AND LOS ANGELES AMERICAN RAG LOCATIONS!!! They retail for $160.00 Details- Denim: 13oz Redline Cone Selvage form North Carolina Fit: Slim Straight Hardware: 4 nickel branded rivets and 1 black branded rivet Branded button on waistband Selvage on fly and coin pocket Hidden bartacks on back pockets The fit is running true to size and...
Kiya - Through Google I found that SE used to carry The Flat Head models 3001 and 1001. Is there any chance of a restock? And what is the difference between the two?
My university experience was quite tame as well...couple parties here and there, few random hook-ups but nothing to write home about. I spent most of my time going home (only 40 mins away) because that's where all my friends lived and they were super lame and didn't want to make the drive to me. But I'm sure that attributed to the fact that my college friend circle was so small = boring experience. My fault. Fortunately for me (and creepily so) I've been catching up...
I recently visited Schaeffers Garment Hotel. Rob is the man...I'm def going to hit him up soon to take care of my SEXSC06 pocket bags...he says he can replace them. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Another drop....
Quote: Originally Posted by firebad57 Very into those sz 29 SEXSC06s. PM sent. Good. The SEXSC06 are my favorite pair of jeans what I have ever owned. I would totally get another pair if my size was available. And at that price it's a steal!
Quote: Originally Posted by mharwitt really? i've gone to tomato pie twice and both times the pizza was soggy and awful. it's a shame too since the silverlake one is just a few blocks from me. scoops is fun but kind of a let down. "chocolate bacon" was just chocolate and "pabst blue ribbon strawberry" was just strawberry. also, it isn't overrun by hipsters, it's overrun by CYCLISTS, and cyclists in LA are some of the city's...