or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I, too, am visiting Vancouver in early September! I've been trying to do some research on the matter, but as far as shopping goes I plan to look into: Inventory Roden Gray Haven Gravity Pope Nouvelle Nouvelle Lark Old Faithful Shop I visited Vancouver last year and was only able to make it to Roden Gray and Lark. Jonathan + Olivia was also a great shop, but I hear has shut down since I last visited If anyone else wants to chime in on VAN shopping/local...
PSA for those in the Los Angeles area: I hit up Wasteland on Melrose and spied 2 Mister Freedom x Sugar Cane chambrays for $55 each. The blue was a S, the cream was a M. Also, a pretty nice Band of Oursiders flannel-y shirt for $55 (looked VERY small) and a BoO wool blazer for $200.
Sonia Rykiel Homme Wayfarer sunglasses. I bought these because I thought I lost my Ray-Bans...and then I found them. No need for 2 very similar-looking glasses. Brand new/perfect condition, comes with generic soft-pouch thingy to store glasses. Bought off of Gilt for $98, Asking $75 > $65 > $50 shipped OBO DRKSHDW (Rick Owens) x Eastpak Waxed Canvas Backpack. Light grey...IMO, the best color of the collection. 2 compartments - within the main...
Question: Have you guys "protected" your CP's? Like with a water-repellant spray...I bought some from Foot Locker yesterday and gave my summer Achilles 2 coats. Did I just fuck up? Is the buttery leather now ruined? ARGH
Back from vacay...another drop
I own a couple FBT's and normally wear a 10.5...I wear a 10 in Visvim (they don't make .5 sizes after 10). You should be fine with a 10.
Back from the LA Barneys Warehouse sale... As I expected, it is never worth going the 1st day. The selection was decent enough, but there were no further markdowns - it seems they just picked up whatever was at the store and moved it to the convention center. So if there was anything I wanted at the current price point, I would have gotten it already at the store. Again: decent stock, prices were the same as it was in the store. I suggest waiting for at least one...
Holy....those jackets with the glove thingies are amazing.
Quote: Originally Posted by tigerFormula Anyone else hitting up the Barney's warhouse sale today in la?I'll report back with how it is. See you there...going on my lunch break!
Has anybody gone to Gram & Papas in DT? Hit it up for lunch yesterday...got the Ludo Parisian Sandwich. Good, but in the end it was an overpriced Vietnamese sandwich (IMO). The rest of the menu looks pretty good though.