or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I caught a glimpse of the chambray jeans...and I can't find any fit pics or stockists. Any help? And yes, I've tried my best searching this thread/used the search function. For those who have seen it or know what I am talking about...what do you think? They seem like the perfect summer pants, but I don't know how they fit.
Tanner FTW. Get your true size...I think they account for all that.
Quote: Originally Posted by King Leer I don't recall a DH or EG sale ever with Gilt. They've done BOO before...it was fast last time BoO & CP seem like the fastest moving labels on Gilt. And I'm sure we have SF to blame for that
Does anybody know if YOOX is still offering free shipping? I got an email a few days ago saying they did...but I'm trying to purchase something and the shipping fee is still present. Is there a code that I didn't see in the email?
Price drop -$10!
Quote: Originally Posted by garmis what a strange response. Agreed...unless the OP is unfamiliar with the idea of 'denim weight' and read it as actually weighing that pair of denim. Then I guess that would be weird.
Khaki-colored short pea coat. 100% Cotton. Size Large...NOT Japanese Uniqlo large. I bought this in London so it is a standard large. BNWT. Retailed for 50 GBP, which is around $79 USD. SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (1st pic with flash, 2nd w/o) Measurements: Chest (kinda hard to measure...no real pit seams): 22" Shoulder seam to cuff: 25" Length: 29" Shoulders: 18.5"
Can anybody else confirm that the canvas chinos run shorter? The inseam of mine is a supposed 34, but it sure doesn't seem like it...
Douglas Fir in LA has a pretty good stock of KMW 2010's (one wash) and 1980 (distressed) for $88, among other things. Rest of the stock is 70% - 90% off.
Unless it was mentioned and I missed it, Alta Dena Works (South Willard) will be represented there. Really thinking of making it out...but I would only be there 1-2 hours and I don't know if the ticket price it worth it.