or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

UCLA, '04 BA Psychology Attended during the Steve Lavin (basketball coach) years =(
Is a more complete stockist list going to be available soon? Looking for the flower popover BDs...(I know Odin his one variation)
I own one Gant shirt and it fits on par with my Band shirts...slim and short(er). Love it.
LA: Denim Doctors on Beverly Rouge Territory on La Brea (in American Rag) I've used both services on crotch blowouts...both do a fantastic job, although I am now leaning towards Rouge Territory because their prices are better ($30 as opposed to $50 for a crotch blowout)
WWM Mariner Hoodie size Large. Worn lightly, never washed. NOTE: The one I am selling is red/blue. The white/blue is just to show you how it looks on (courtesy of Context). Asking $45 shipped OBO. PRICE DROP Measurements (also courtesy of Context): Shoulder to shoulder: 19" Pit to pit: 21.5" Sleeve length: 28.5" Length: 29.5"
Another heavy price drop. Grab a deal here dooooooodz
Pop star without a second thought. And I love how you referenced 'Gangsta's Paradise' in your opening post very discreetly.
That is an amazing piece!
ANNNNNNND another price drop. On the cheap check them shirtz
Fred Segal Man Santa Monica - All button downs are $40 All jeans are $60 All pants are $50 All shorts are $30 All tee are $20 Everything else is 2/3 off Too bad there is shit left