or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Valid until what time? For some reason I can't get things into my cart - I'll try on my work computer tomorrow morning
12345 in LA's Art District is starting to carry Geller. I stopped in today and they had a pair of brown trousers, black flight pants, brown zipper blazer and the Peter coat (zipper blazer and Peter coat are pretty awesome). The SA said they'll be getting more in soon. She also mentioned they will be able to special order sizes (like 52, their jackets went up to 50)...but I don't know if she was just saying that or she will actually be able to do it.
You're in LA, right? I've seen it in the past at the SA Annex on Abbott Kinney...but don't quote me on that. If you go and it's not there, you can enjoy Abbott Kinney anyway. Win-win
Helmut Lang flight/bomber/MA-1 whatever. Missing the cuff straps but I'll live
I think he's referring to the Barney's Co-Op at the Americana in Glendale, CA. They stock Geller seconds (until, I guess they convert all the Co-Op stores to regular Barney's/Women's only)
That's where I picked up my spat boots from...I would be surprised if they made it past that sale too - those prices were pretty great
LA peepz: Generic Man (and Surplus) + Billykirk Sample Sale today and tomorrow 719 S. Los Angeles St. #1124 Generic Man samples (sizes 9.5 & 11...and 11.5) were $80 or $100 for things in-production (FSR). Pretty good selection of models for the samples Generic Surplus sneakers $20, non sneakers $40 Various Billykirk bags from $75-$100, some small leather pouches for like $40 Ace Hotel x Generic Surplus x Steve Harrington tees $10
I literally just choked on my coffee after seeing this. It's amazing. Why the crap can't I find Cloak in a size Large? Er'thing is always XS-S.If I see you on the street with this on, I may have to jump you
That was me - I was eyeing them all morning, but the moment you inquired about them in this thread I thought to myself "competition!" and snagged them immediately. So win-win I guess!
Any way you can give the inseam for any of the striped dip-dye pants? Or the petroleum pants? Thanks in advance