or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

New shop opened up in the Arts District - Alchemy Works. It's run by the wife of one of the head dudes from Apolis. Mostly womens clothes, but some home goods, cool knick-knacks, books, and a selection of Gitman Vintage, Hill-Side, and Armour Lux for men. Regardless, it's worth the stop-in if you're in the area - the space is super dope. Really well done. Note: What I got from via a small conversation was that more menswear would be coming in - moving forward it may be...
The olive Johan ones? I had those too...yeah, they were larger than I expected, and I don't have man-baby hands
The ones Melo posted above are the exact two I'm referring to.
Not to add to the confusion - but I sized down for my Geller leathers. Although this was only the ones from AW12 so maybe it was only for that season...
I've been to Hide and I really enjoyed it - although I'm no snob like that Yelper so I can't trust my tastes. Great prices too, but yeah, cash only which is kind of annoying. Also, I remember Sushi Go 55 in Little Tokyo being excellent, and I've heard good things about Hama Sushi.Speaking of Sushi Stop...Kula > SS
Uh yeah bruh - we gots THE HUNDREDSStop being jelly
Here is a description I stole from Hypebeast: For Spring/Summer 2011, snowboard-inspired advanced sportswear label ISAORA releases this unique combo jacket. Made in New York using fabrics sourced directly from Japan, the jacket features a blend of nylon, linen and denim with two-layer bonded terry sleeves. With grey sleeves and a white body, the jacket also features a funnel neck collar with two flap pockets and a button down front. Cooler pics available at the...
Recommendations on a spot to ring in my B-day? I usually opt for some pretentious (but really, I just mean not a dive) bar, i.e. Las Perlas, Varnish, and Sassafras last year...now I'm old and don't care and just want my friends to roll through without worrying about waiting in line or spending a crap load. That said, I live on the West side and and wanted to keep it as local as possible, but I guess I can venture. I was thinking (I'm not TOO familiar with these spots): The...
I'm taking a hit on this one...Here is a Volga Volga lightly padded jacket in a 3-button blazer style. Made in Japan. 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester. This is a tagged size large - I am usually a 52 and while this potentially can work for me, it fits VERY trim...best suited for a true 50. The color is grey-like...closely associated with the Rick Owens color "darkshadow". Worn lightly and dry cleaned. Excellent shape. Retailed for around $1200, asking $190 NOW $175 shipped in the...
I would say Copa d'Oro is your best bet in the area...judging from their Happy Hour - $5 cocktails (very decent too!)