or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Mister Freedom "Naval supply off-duty" workshirt, size Large. Some stuff on this shirt from a blog: Made from end-on-end 100 percent Japanese selvedge cotton with super-special details such as a concealed passport pocket, tab collar, reinforced elbow construction, side gussets and a slanted selvedge chest pocket . Staying true to the traditional uniform style, it offers a fitted cut and is miles away from the ill fitting paper thin chambray offering some respectable brands...
Made in Japan. Brand new. Retailed for $650. Asking $320 shipped in the States OBO. PRICE DROP TO $240. Size Medium but as most MA-1's, it fits larger. Stolen description from H. Lorenzo: From Facetasm, a contrast satin bomber jacket in khaki with a jacquard logo text throughout, tonal woven panels, ribbed trimming, a standup collar, a concealed zipper closure in the front, multiple front pockets, and a single zipper pocket at the left side. 100% Polyester Pics stolen...
I wasn't even going to mention the sale and do just that! Haha. But then I realized I'm too old for that. It isn't 2003 and this isn't NikeTalk (ah...memories)The only 2 types they had were a indigo chambray and blue hickory stripe. Pretty lightweight, I'm assuming s/s release. They are Made in USA if that makes a difference (the Sunny Sports shirts I used to own were all Made in Japan). Sizing example, the Large was a '40' - too small for me and I am normally a Large in...
LA Peeps - There is some pop-up sale going on next to Daily Dose in the Arts District. Mostly whatever brands BUT they have a box of Sunny Sports chambray and hickory stripped shirts for a measly $20 (sizes S, M, and L...but they run small so basically XS, S, and M). Dope Sunny Sports socks for $18. And they have a cardigan for $100 and a CPO for $200. Anyway, it's today and tomorrow IF it doesn't rain. If it does, dude says they'll do it on Sunday Edit: They also have...
I have the blacks and greys - I love them. Normal CP sizing rules (re: CP sneakers, not like sizing down for normal boots) ex: I'm a CP 10 in Achilles, 10 in the boots. Looks like they could be resoled, although I've never tried
Geller jacket Dana Lee tee LVC
Also heading to Seattle in a couple weeks, for a weekend. I've been a couple times before - mainly stuck to the Downtown area and Ballard, and Capitol Hill (is it called that? By the community college) for a sec. I've recently just heard of a neighborhood called Fremont - is that a thing? Is it worth exploring?
WTF. I've been trying to get a pair all morning and it keeps saying it is available, then when I try to check out it is unavailable. Sorry for the rant.
Facetasm MA-1
Vintage DRKSHDW Zam CP Jacket detail