or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Did you just reference Mark of the Wolves? YEEESSSSSEdit: forgot he was in CvS2 also
PSA to LA peeps, this blazer is avail at Wasteland on Melrose for $300. Size 50
I'm in
Wait...which States are you talking about? Shipping to the USA is $12 buddy
I love the pair of Z-1's I own - looks like Zam doesn't carry them anymore. Are the Soft J's an equivalent cut?
Maybe because I'm TOO YOLKEDBut seriously, does it? the length hits right at the waist and it does zip up comfortably. Huh. Anyway, it's the suede version
MMM Geller Zam Geller x CP
Diet Butcher Slim Skin denim riders jacket, size 3. S/S 2010 Collection, "Thorn". Distressed features throughout - from a destroyed 12oz denim fabric. Made in Japan. Raccagni zippers. Removable sleeves to activate vest mode! I feel this is best for a 48/50...I am a 50/52 and I was only able to wear it vest form. Worn lightly, never washed. Perfect condition (again, with distressed features). Reatailed for $888. Asking $180 shipped in the States OBO NOW $140 PRICE DROP
Stephan Schneider lightweight jacket. Size 6. Very cool faint green/grey stripes. SS 2011 collection. Great layering effects that are present in a lot of Schneider jackets. Hood can be hidden/tucked in for another look. Fits like an American large, but drape-y (intended look). Worn lightly, dry cleaned and stored. Asking $135 shipped in the States OBO. PRICE DROP TO $80
Stephan Schneider "Plain" jacket. Size 6, which is like an American large/42 (52 IT). 75% wool, 20% poly, 5% cashmere. Hidden button closure. Attached scarf-lining thingy that can be hidden that SS does so well. Dual side pockets. Cut somewhat roomy, but true to size. Brand new. Retailed for $580 - $660. Asking $220 PRICE DROP TO $210 shipped in the States OBO. Brand new.