or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Maybe because I'm TOO YOLKEDBut seriously, does it? the length hits right at the waist and it does zip up comfortably. Huh. Anyway, it's the suede version
MMM Geller Zam Geller x CP
Diet Butcher Slim Skin denim riders jacket, size 3. S/S 2010 Collection, "Thorn". Distressed features throughout - from a destroyed 12oz denim fabric. Made in Japan. Raccagni zippers. Removable sleeves to activate vest mode! I feel this is best for a 48/50...I am a 50/52 and I was only able to wear it vest form. Worn lightly, never washed. Perfect condition (again, with distressed features). Reatailed for $888. Asking $180 shipped in the States OBO NOW $140 PRICE DROP
Stephan Schneider lightweight jacket. Size 6. Very cool faint green/grey stripes. SS 2011 collection. Great layering effects that are present in a lot of Schneider jackets. Hood can be hidden/tucked in for another look. Fits like an American large, but drape-y (intended look). Worn lightly, dry cleaned and stored. Asking $135 shipped in the States OBO. PRICE DROP TO $80
Stephan Schneider "Plain" jacket. Size 6, which is like an American large/42 (52 IT). 75% wool, 20% poly, 5% cashmere. Hidden button closure. Attached scarf-lining thingy that can be hidden that SS does so well. Dual side pockets. Cut somewhat roomy, but true to size. Brand new. Retailed for $580 - $660. Asking $220 PRICE DROP TO $210 shipped in the States OBO. Brand new.
Mister Freedom "Naval supply off-duty" workshirt, size Large. Some stuff on this shirt from a blog: Made from end-on-end 100 percent Japanese selvedge cotton with super-special details such as a concealed passport pocket, tab collar, reinforced elbow construction, side gussets and a slanted selvedge chest pocket . Staying true to the traditional uniform style, it offers a fitted cut and is miles away from the ill fitting paper thin chambray offering some respectable brands...
Made in Japan. Brand new. Retailed for $650. Asking $320 shipped in the States OBO. PRICE DROP TO $240. Size Medium but as most MA-1's, it fits larger. Stolen description from H. Lorenzo: From Facetasm, a contrast satin bomber jacket in khaki with a jacquard logo text throughout, tonal woven panels, ribbed trimming, a standup collar, a concealed zipper closure in the front, multiple front pockets, and a single zipper pocket at the left side. 100% Polyester Pics stolen...
I wasn't even going to mention the sale and do just that! Haha. But then I realized I'm too old for that. It isn't 2003 and this isn't NikeTalk (ah...memories)The only 2 types they had were a indigo chambray and blue hickory stripe. Pretty lightweight, I'm assuming s/s release. They are Made in USA if that makes a difference (the Sunny Sports shirts I used to own were all Made in Japan). Sizing example, the Large was a '40' - too small for me and I am normally a Large in...
LA Peeps - There is some pop-up sale going on next to Daily Dose in the Arts District. Mostly whatever brands BUT they have a box of Sunny Sports chambray and hickory stripped shirts for a measly $20 (sizes S, M, and L...but they run small so basically XS, S, and M). Dope Sunny Sports socks for $18. And they have a cardigan for $100 and a CPO for $200. Anyway, it's today and tomorrow IF it doesn't rain. If it does, dude says they'll do it on Sunday Edit: They also have...
I have the blacks and greys - I love them. Normal CP sizing rules (re: CP sneakers, not like sizing down for normal boots) ex: I'm a CP 10 in Achilles, 10 in the boots. Looks like they could be resoled, although I've never tried