or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

^ I assumed it was difference in fabric issue - but nope, both 100% nylon. And the doper color (subjective) is less expensive
Besides Meyvn and Notre, any idea who else is/will be carrying the garment washed hooded bomber?
Torn between the Geller washed garment bomber in Grey or Magenta... @gdl203, can you comment on the magenta color since you saw it in person? Magenta sounds pretty vibrant...but it looks more muted on the runway. And is Ochre basically the mustard color from the tencel bomber last spring? Thanks!
Son of a...I need that Garment Bomber in my life. But I'm leaving to Japan in a couple of weeks and I need to save all the money I can! Dammit all. 1st world problems Speaking of...besides Via Bus Stop and Cave (did they drop Geller? And 7 Shop?), does anyone know any Geller stockists in the Osaka/Kyoto area (I know they were mentioned somewhere in this thread, but as mentioned I think some shops dropped RG)? My Geller sized 52 body will not be getting any love in the...
Yeah, I was referring to the rest of the Packing House. BR is all around solid.
Blind Rabbit is probably the best part of the Anaheim Packing House/District/whatever (I can't hate on Hammer bar either). But I have been very underwhelmed by the food there - granted I haven't had all the spots but from what I've had, I'm saying 4th Street Market is the king of OC fancy food courts
Egg Slut is so hyped up, but I love it. Other than the "gentrified" spots that have moved in, my fave is Roast to Go...$3 for a taco but sweet lord do they pack on the meat.EDIT: went to GCM this past weekend and found that Roast To Go raised it's taco price to $3.50, as of last week. I'm still saying it's worth it, but c'mon, $3 was betterAlso, I'm a fan of Sticky Rice
Garment-washed Barracuda owners: how did you size? Did you go with your normal RG size or did you size down?
General Quarters on La Brea. Don't go to Brea. There isn't much there besides Cal State Fullerton students
Just needed a place to vent - I'm selling a RO jacket on gr@iled and got a crazy lowball offer with an accompanying message: "ay dude come on its the holidays im even sellin some grails for cheap just for the sake of xmas" What he is currently selling: Supreme box hoodie for $360 (dropped from $400), Supreme floral hoodie for $495 (dropped from $550). I should give this guy a break, right? For the spirit of Christmas! If you are post on this site, yeah I'm putting you on...