or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Hooded bomber came in - need some fit feedback! I'm a solid 52 in Geller, sometimes a 52 runs really tight for me. The bomber I got was a size 50. It feels OK, but I'm worried I'm not getting the Geller "intended fit", you know? Should I keep or return and continue the search for my size? Bonus round! Since I'm here, same question. Size 52 body with a size 50 barracuda. Feels a tad too trim, but I can deal. But how's the fit?
And reigning champ of the priciest Hooded Bomber goes to RSVP (great color though)So much price discrepancy with this particular piece!
As a true 52 in Geller, I ended up scooping the size 50 Hooded Bomber - I really hope it works. Like, really. I still hate @OccultaVexillum and the mystery man from SSENSE who got the only two size 52's ever in production apparently These are the woes of being so damn swole jk
You and me both. But let's be real, that size would NEVER show up on any Japanese sites I have three jackets in size 5 that don't get much play, but I'm holding onto them in fear that I will never, ever see them in that size again (same goes for all my Number (N)ine stuff in size 5)
I had no idea that was open already! Culver City is coming up.
If you are talking about the Thilo jacket, the only place I've seen a size 52 was Bloomingdale's in LA. Then one day all the Thilo jackets disappeared. I'm assuming they all got transferred to NYC, doubt they all sold.
I've heard the same thing about the name from SZ...am I missing something? Why is the name so cringe-y?
Which one of you jags bought the hooded bomber in 52 from SSENSE?! @gdl203, should we expect any more Geller drops at NMWA?
More bad news...they don't have much web presence so this will only affect LA locals, but American Rag will not be carrying Geller the season, no word about the future. And Fred Segal Santa Monica/Pacific Man will be going out of business as of March 31st. Kinda sucks, as the mentioned boutiques usually have a good buy and order a pretty full run of sizes. Cross 2 more off the stockists list
FYI, spoke to a SA at Frances May - apparently, whatever is on the website now - 2 blank tees, sweat shorts - are all they are getting in for this season. That is either an extremely disappointing buy (even if they were playing it safe, it's too safe) or the SA completely zoned out when I called in. Which is entirely possible because my voice is hypnotic and sexy