or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Awesome SS piece from the classic AW11 "Frozen Waves" collection. Hard to describe, so zip-up sweater jacket works, maybe also cardigan-ish? Worn 1-2 times lightly. Size 6, which is like an American Large. 100% Wool. Asking $220, Price drop to $190
2 ONE Stephan Schneider shirts for sale, from the SS12 "Common Ivy" collection. Both are 100% cotton, worn once, dry cleaned then stored. Both are size 6, which is like an American large or 42. Slim fitting. Note: The "Lawn" shirt (large checks) has raw edges. Asked $75 shipped each in the States, or $140 for both. LAWN SHIRT PURCHASED, ONLY SMALL CHECK SHIRT AVAILABLE aka the 2nd pic aka primary pic PRICE DROP TO $54
Size 52 here. You are now my competition...and my enemy
artishard116 = Art Is Hard? Sweet lord, this whole time I'm been reading your username as ASHITARD I don't know why I had to share that
Came across this Wings+Horns piece from 2007. RiRi zippers and er'thang
Re: Yoox Do some items straight up disappear from your Dreambox sometimes? I mean, it's not even listed in the "Sold Out" section, just up and disappear. It's REALLY annoying
Depends the size, but I saw navy, grey and black
$10-$15 Candles, holla @steventWool CPO $100Jackets $150-ishPants $60 (or $80, I forget)Shirts $60 (or $80, I forget)Wallets $15Caps $20Magazines (like Monocle) $5Market and Garden Bags $25Wine totes $35That's all I can remember off the top of my head
LA peeps: Apolis Spring Sample Sale Apr 3 - 6 (Thurs - Sun), noon - 5 @ Apolis Common Gallery, 806 E. 3rd St. LA 90013 (most likely at the open space right across the street though) From past experience, if you are a fan of Apolis, you will really like the sale. Go grab some market bags. Or search the bucket of ONE DOLLAR Apolis/Katin swim trunks
Sorry! I didn't even know there was a question asked - yes, it is 100% cotton. And at a lower price!