or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I saw some dude today wearing a tee that read "Trill Sander" that is all I have to report
Kicking Mule Workshop (KMW) Grey "Tweed" Trousers. Made in Japan. Retailed for $350. Chambray pocket interiors. Tagged size 32 x 34. Worn regularly, dry cleaned maybe twice and stored. Excellent condition. 64% cotton, 18% polyester, 18% acrylic. Asking $80 shipped in the States, a bit higher if international. NOW $55 Measured size: 16.5" waist 34" inseam
Wings & Horns archive piece...Harrington jacket from 2007. Old style labels, RiRi zipper. Beige with faint white pinstripes. Size LARGE, slim fitting. Made in Canada. 60% linen, 40% cotton. Worn lightly, excellent condition. Asking $95 shipped in the States, a bit more if international. NOW $75 Measurements: 21" (or 21.5"?) chest 19" shoulders 26.5" length
Props for the Watchmen reference
Not gonna lie, I was kind of excited to hear about the Geller G-shock collabo. I was planning to pick one up (I got rid of all my G-Shocks, but my need for a everyday watch plus Geller fanboyism got the best of me) and I assumed it wouldn't be more than the Frogman I bought way back when for $300. $900-$1000. Blarg I'm a peasant. Oh well, time for some $5 footlongs
I was hooked on Imperial pomade for a while...and then I switched to Layrite. I personally like it better, AND it's cheaper. Smells aiight too just doesn't look as fancy on your sink
Floral print Gitman Vintage shirt. Size large. Made in USA. Worn once, I forgot if I dry cleaned or coldwashed/line dried. Beyond excellent condition. Asking $55 shipped, a bit more if international.
Naked & Famous indigo paisley jacquard shirt. Chambray? Size large. Brand new. Made in Canada. Retailed for $155. Asking $60 shipped in the States, a bit more if international. NOW $49
Vintage Frank Leder EG CP
Clearing my closet, getting rid of my denim. Sugar Cane "1955" jeans. Made in Japan. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. BRAND NEW. A bit interesting...these came out during the whole Levi's lawsuit re: back pocket stitching. The original retailer was ordered to remove the back pocket stitching so you can still see some remnants of the old "V" Some stuff from Self Edge: Here we have something for the true denim lover and experts out there. These Sugarcane 1955 Japanese Selvedge...