or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

This is more of a 'this or that'... Pretty set on picking up a Needles Rebuild jacket - but which one? I was set on the shawl collar initially, but for some reason the peak lapel is calling out to me... PEAK LAPEL SHAWL COLLAR
Getting my StyleZeitgeist on... The Viridi-Anne Ricky O
The few times that I've been they've run out of tacos (in the afternoon - you really have to catch them early), so I had to get the torta (which is served on a croissant). I'm never disappointed.
El Tepeyac has some beastly burritos! I remember back in the day, if you finish a "dos manos" burrito (I think that's what it was called) you would get it for free. I wonder if they still do that.Speaking of Mexican, the best taco truck taco I've had in recent memory is Leo's Tacos on La Brea and Venice (the orange truck in the 76 gas station lot...I think there are 2 other trucks sharing that intersection). It's best at night - their al pastor sliced fresh from the spit...
No bomber at 12345? BOO I asked them if they planned to stock size 52 this season and I was told they get Geller up to 54, it just sells out. I don't think he knows what he is talking about. Or maybe I'm missing something. But probably not
Try this:http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline?dept=wshcmtr_m&tp=59879&utm_source=20140224-highvaluem&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=us
Yoox - extra 20% off "special products" ie nothing you may want, but it's worth sharing just in case: YOOXBEST20
My Habit
Adding to all this food talk - Just got out of a show at Upright Citizens Brigade and grabbed a bite at The Oaks - seriously, that place can do no wrong.
^^ Never my size Always the bridesmaid, never the bride