or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Stephan Schneider Begonia blazer from S/S '12. Size 6 which is basically a Large/42US/52Euro. Brand new. 100% wool, black. Hidden buttons. Can be worn with shawl out, or you can hide the shawl for a traditional look. Asking $180 (PRICE DROP TO $130) OBO shipped in the States, a bit more if international.
Straight from South Willard. I bought the last one in this size yesterday, came out to my car and found a parking ticket. Later that night, I got another parking ticket. Time to be responsible. Retailed for $318. Asking $130 shipped in the States - I'm eating the tax (if you live in CA) and shipping! A little more if international. PRICE DROP TO $90
Yeah, I remember that too - I'm just going by what the SA told me some time ago
Classic Common Projects model. Do they not do the cap toe anymore? Worn no more than 10 times. From FW11. Crappy iPhone pics, the flash makes it look unflattering. Anyway, made in Italy, all leather.. Retailed for about $430. Asking for $160 shipped in the States PRICE DROP TO $150, a bit more if international. Original box, bag, and extra laces included. Size 43.
Probably my favorite (defunct) model Common Projects released, but just seems to be collecting dust. From SS10. Worn no more than 10 times. Crappy iPhone pics, the flash makes it look unflattering. Anyway, made in Italy, all leather, side zip feature. Retailed for $450+. Asking for $220 shipped in the States, a bit more if international. Original box, bag, and extra laces included.
If you are referring to the colors they carry from season to season (navy, khaki, etc), I was told they never go on sale.
Adding some more detail on the Dana Lee sale:Pants $75Shirts (button downs) $75Sweatshirts $50Shorts $50Tees/Tanks $25Jackets $150 (I think)Knits $iforgot
Of course
Robert Geller Trucker Jacket Super safe piece, but for some reason it was on my must-buy list for this season
Michael Jordan was popular in the early 90's. The Simpsons were popular in the early 90's. Put 2 and 2 together to create a shirt kids would beg their parents to buy for them at the local swap meet. I don't think any negative racial connotations were supposed to be conveyed by this. I remember I had a "Black" Bart as Magic Johnson shirt back then and wore it to Catholic school for free-dress day. No one gave me shit - maybe it was because I was a kid or the nuns didn't...