or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Clearing my closet, getting rid of my denim. Sugar Cane "1955" jeans. Made in Japan. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. BRAND NEW. A bit interesting...these came out during the whole Levi's lawsuit re: back pocket stitching. The original retailer was ordered to remove the back pocket stitching so you can still see some remnants of the old "V" Some stuff from Self Edge: Here we have something for the true denim lover and experts out there. These Sugarcane 1955 Japanese Selvedge...
Clearing my closet, getting rid of my denim. Sugar Cane "Okinawa" jeans. Made in Japan. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. BRAND NEW. Some stuff from Self Edge: The Okinawa from Sugarcane is one of the most remarkable pieces of denim that comes from Japan. The blend of cotton and sugarcane in these will result in amazing fading once broken in from everyday wear. The cut is modeled after a 1947 501xx, with a straight leg and very little taper. A classic cut that Sugarcane has...
Clearing my closet, getting rid of my old denim. Stevenson Overall Co. jeans. Model "Sonoma 777". Made in Japan. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. Talon zip fly. Worn lightly, ton if life left. Pretty close to new. NOT washed or soaked. Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam: 33.5" Front Rise: 10.75" Back Rise: 15" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 9" Leg Opening: 9" Asking $80 shipped in the States, a bit more if international.
Clearing my closet, getting rid of my old denim. 45RPM jeans. Made in Japan. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. Worn well, still a ton if life left. Washed or soaked in cold water, line dried at some point. Shorter inseam, experiment and trun them into shorts! Roll 'em up. have some fancy gardening/yardwork gear. Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam: 28" Front Rise: 10.75" Back Rise: 16" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 10" Leg Opening: 9.25" Asking $45 shipped in the States, a bit more if...
Clearing my closet, getting rid of my old denim. Studio D'Artisan jeans, model SD-103. Made in Japan. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. Worn well, still a ton if life left. Washed or soaked in cold water, line dried at some point. Random stuff from Blue in Green SoHo site: Standard Model 15oz SDA Original Japanese selvage denim 100% Cotton Pure Indigo 6x6 Warp x Weft weave (the thickness of threads and yarns are measured in numbers, #0 being the thickest and decreasing in size...
Clearing my closet, getting rid of my old denim. Sugar Cane jeans, model SC40724. Made in USA. Selvedge, chainstiched hems. Worn well, still a ton if life left. Washed or soaked in cold water, line dried at some point. Random stuff from SC's UK site: One for the denim connoisseur, Sugar Cane Jeans Model SC40724 Orginally the American market model. Parardoxically, it is imported even in Japan and Europe. Has a slim silhouette. The top of the crotch is shallow which is a...
Zam Barrett Minimalist DNA Pants. Grey. Maybe a linen blend? Don't quote me on that. From FW13. Size 48, waist measures 16.5" across. Worn about 8 times. $590 retail.
Going to be a 4th wheel on my buddy's Valentine's dinner with his wife (4th wheel because another male is joining, so no hopes of a double date), heading to Pistola. Has anybody been? Recs? I mean, steak is steak and I hope they do it well, but I'm open to other menu items if they're good. My coworkers hit up the new Pok Pok (Phat Thai) in Chinatown and reported that they don't serve fish sauce wings...which is what I was most excited for and the only thing I got at their...
First shipment @ 12345. Dominik coat feels really nice. Also avail was Dominik trousers, some sort of baseball-like button down and the Less tee
For those curious...looks like Bobby-G is using a new tag for his made in America denim program (from the trucker jacket @ Fred Segal)