or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Couldn't resist...I don't need any bottoms but had to pick up the combat green minimalist pants. Just piling on more Zam love - I'm the hugest Robert Geller fanboy, but I'll have to say that ZB makes the best pants. I've gone through a couple (had to sell some due to weight gain) and have never been disappointed, from the fit to the fabric to everything in-between. Am I the only one who loves the Z-1 cut? A while back I bought a pair off SZ and it coincided with an NYC...
Related Q for the Hender Scheme owners. Got my first pair. I read somewhere (maybe Reddit?) that one should apply their special lotion/creme/whatever BEFORE you wear them and periodically apply. Did anyone subscribe to this method? Do you use Hender-care products or is there an safe alternative?Related to Hender - consensus of the better color? I'm a fan of the black because it's black, but the natural has that aging factor (I ended up with a black pair)
I'm Asian too, but one of the brown-er ones...*fingers crossed, no clashing*
Good looking out - I ended up picking up the Giorgio coat. I'm usually a 52, but am hoping the 50 is oversized and works. If not, there's gonna be a size 50 available for $160 soon.
BEDMAS? Here in the good ol' US of A it's Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally
YUP. Touched down on Thursday morning, went to grab a coffee at Barista and the snow began. Then I started hearing that everything was going to start closing up early. There goes one day out the window! I was not prepared at all. Had to re-wear my Buzz Rickson MA-1 all weekend because it was the only thing that could stand up to the cold.Didn't get to go to as many spots as I wanted to. The weekend wasn't a complete wash though - the highlights for me were Holdfast, Pine...
Heading to Portland in a couple days. I'm gonna for sure hit up Nong's and Pizza Jerk, and grabbed a res at Holdfast, Thinking about Willow - any reviews? Speaking of, I threw a short list together from blogs and were wondering if there was anything I HAVE to go to or I can just skip. Or anything else new that I should try (please, I need more recs!): Pop Bagel Kim Jong Smokehouse Revelry Afuri Pollo Norte Tusk Century Bar Hat Yai Han Oak (on the fence about this - it...
Polo Sport cologne was dope because you would get a free duffle bag if you bought it at Robinsons-May
Lao Tao has some good popcorn chicken (with a spicy kick) if you're around Chinatown. That whole plaza is blowing up...BaoHaus, Howlin' Rays, Checgo, etc
There is this spot in LA (and Burbank) called "That's a Wrap" that sells wardrobe from various shows and movies. Basically it ranges from Target brands to Nordstrom Rack...with the occasional gem. Last time I went, I came across jackets from Ann Demeulemeester, Margaret Howell, Margiela, Belstaff and Surface to Air - and they were all tagged coming from the show Elementary. I guess they like to outfit Lucy Liu and whoever plays Sherlock pretty well.