or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Viridi-Anne polyurethane coated zip jacket. Wool sleeve cuff and bottom hem. Leather lace pulls along the bottom. Made in Japan, size 4 (runs about a 50-52). Remarkably warm. Some strange staining (maybe water?) on the inside, not at all visible when worn. Bought at consignment, cleaned, never worn my me.
Never worn, Viridi-Anne hoodie. Front runs longer than the back. Leather hoodie-pulls. Front 2 pockets close with a zipper. Size 5, fits like an American Large or Designer XL. Made in Japan. Originally purchased from Brown's for many pounds during a trip to UK, never got around to wearing. Reatailed for around $800, asking $180 shipped in the States.
Factotum black denim jacket with paint-splatter print. 97% cotton, 3% polyurethane, which gives it a little stretchy effect. Made in Japan, size 42. I wear a size 52 normally and it fits very comfortably and slim.
Copying this from Acrimony because I'm lazy: Robert Geller. Cotton Moto Jacket. A familiar part of Robert Geller's work, the motorcycle jacket is a constant in his collections and this season's version is done in a black cotton twill, smartening up the rebellious outerwear staple with precise military touches and a slim, sharp fit. Asymmetric two way zip front with notched lapels and four press studs. Three zipped pockets finished with long cotton zipper pulls. Two flap...
Copying this from Acrimony because I'm lazy: Robert Geller. Cotton Moto Jacket. A familiar part of Robert Geller's work, the motorcycle jacket is a constant in his collections and this season's version is done in a black cotton twill, smartening up the rebellious outerwear staple with precise military touches and a slim, sharp fit. Asymmetric two way zip front with notched lapels and four press studs. Three zipped pockets finished with long cotton zipper pulls. Two flap...
One of the top pieces from the AW13 "Anatomicouture" collections. Wool body, cow leather sleeves. Leather ribcage design on back, "BRUIT" on front. Size 4, which I would say is best for a size 50 (I'm a 52, and this worked but was VERY trim. It would be better if I sized up). Worn lightly about 3-4 times. Probably the best price you'll get for this piece! Asking $510 shipped in the State, a little higher international.
X-Post from Geller thread - Geller Tencel Bomber(s)
Not an informative post...well I guess I'm informing that there are less out there in the world. My self-submission into the Geller Tencel Bomber Squad. Closest I'll get to my grail, the SS11 Cadet Bomber
PSA for Los Angeles dudes: ran across this Julius_7 jacket at Wasteland on Melrose. $450. Think it's a size 2 maybe? 1? I wear around a size 4 in Julius and it's like I'm trying to put on a child's coat Major con: this fatty ass rip on the back right shoulder/arm area
Barney's in Beverly Hills = Nope