or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Agreed on Savoy's Hainan Chicken. The only place that rivals or surpasses it is Nong Khao Man Gai in Portland. But I don't know if it's actually better Hainan chicken or if I like it better because they have beer (and peanut sauce)In that part of the valley, I can only think of chains...but there is a Sam Woo BBQ on Devonshire (great dim sum if you don't want to drive to SGV) and Shik Do Rak KBBQ on Reseda x Devonshire
Any help with sizing on a BR x Gibson m-51 parka? I know the Gibson is a slimmer fit, but I don't know if Large means "Japanese" Large or if I should size up...any help?
Anyone get their Raphael bomber yet? Thoughts?
Got low-balled on a Geller item I have up on that one site that shall not be named...and was low-balled because "Geller pieces are not that quality made" as told to me by a potential buyer. He just wanted it for the color. Just wanted to get that off my chest to fellow fan boys
Same. And yeah, just get one Iron Heart in a classic color instead of 3 ~$100 flannels and wear the shit out of it.Or do like me and hunt thrift/vintage shops and get a made in US Pendleton that fits right for like $15
Note: I have the denim in my possession but all pics are from Mister Freedom's website - I'll add a pic of the one I own ASAP. Anyway, they are tagged size 34 and have been cold washed gently and line dried. No belt holes, but can be adjusted to snaps on the sides. Retailed for $290. Mister Freedom's slimmest fit. From the "Sportsman" Spring 2015 collection. FABRIC: 13 Oz. indigo-dyed denim twill, solid white selvedge. Milled in Japan. DETAILS: * Tab waist band,...
Robert Geller dress denim. Black denim with wool band around the waist. Slim fitting. 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane so there is some stretch. Worn, good condition. Asking $85 shipped OBO Price drop to $75
Robert Geller belted officer jacket. From S/S 2010. Linen and cotton blend. Size 52, but fits VERY slim...high arm holes. Probably best suited for a 50. Excellent condition. Asking $195 shipped OBO Price drop to $140
Had it only been my size...
Still trying to decide on a bomber color....a small part of me wishes that stores had a limited buy (re: colors) so I would forced into buying a color, instead of dealing with this internal struggle. Anyway - the "yellow" tencel strap bomber, was that technically the OCHRE color? I own it, and this will make my decision easier via elimination