or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Agreed - while I like Geller's current direction, I yearn for a lot of his older pieces. They were more intricate, for lack of a better word. I also have his aviator jacket with shoulder details that really make the jacket IMO. (Also, both jackets are in a 52)I don't have a fit pic, but below is an old photo I found of me on Facebook - doesn't have a full look but you can get a better look of the color, which is a lot more vibrant than my previous pic (pictured with a...
Good looking out - pulled the trigger on the slip-ons with the ripple sole. Couldn't resist with the 20% off code (REFRESH) + $25 1st timers credit.
Late on the "favorite Geller piece" discussion... Looking through my closet, I pulled out these two below. Honorable mentions go to the khaki tencel bomber and patch bomber. The first Geller piece I bought, so there is some form of nostalgia tied to it, haha. I remember this jacket was getting a lot of hate, either from a message board (maybe Superfuture?) or a blog somewhere, but I loved it. From the color to the mix of leather and linen...going to sound lame but it...
I sized down, solely because I could not find my normal RG size. That said, in a perfect scenario I would prefer my normal size, but I am completely happy with my sized down jacket. It fits more trim and still works...I personally would rather go with the looser fit.
I want 98% of everything Geller puts out.Those CP's are in the 2%
Why the hell don't I check this tread more often Freaked out when I saw the saddle sports trainers in my size and picked them up - saddle isn't really my color but I'm with everybody else...the price was too good to pass up this is a generational problem
Then it's settled. LA Styleforum meetup at Souplantation in Valencia, followed by beer at BJ's.
Canyon Country? What were you doing all the way there? Unless it was only for the restaurant. I grew up in the area and the only reason people would go to that land of chain restaurants is to go to Magic Mountain.Last time I visited my parents I saw that they are replacing the Elephant Bar with a Red Robins. Fun times ahead!
Any reviews on this season's Seconds tees? The models online make it look likes its running pretty short...maybe they are just really tall dudes. Or not
Tried the TBS footwear code on some New Balances - no luck. I'm in the US...maybe it's a country-specific thing. Edit: what he said ^