or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I actually emailed Geller some time ago asking exactly that and surprisingly, the man himself responded to me! He said he would send me one for free, but in return he wanted a photo of the jacket that needed it (after I had told him I was searching for said jacket and finally got it, he was curious which of his pieces I was fiending for)My mistake: I took this rare opportunity to send him a pic of all my Geller jackets as well and started to gush over how much I loved his...
I saw some dude today wearing a tee that read "Trill Sander" that is all I have to report
Kicking Mule Workshop (KMW) Grey "Tweed" Trousers. Made in Japan. Retailed for $350. Chambray pocket interiors. Tagged size 32 x 34. Worn regularly, dry cleaned maybe twice and stored. Excellent condition. 64% cotton, 18% polyester, 18% acrylic. Asking $80 shipped in the States, a bit higher if international. Measured size: 16.5" waist 34" inseam
Wings & Horns archive piece...Harrington jacket from 2007. Old style labels, RiRi zipper. Beige with faint white pinstripes. Size LARGE, slim fitting. Made in Canada. 60% linen, 40% cotton. Worn lightly, excellent condition. Asking $95 shipped in the States, a bit more if international. Measurements: 21" (or 21.5"?) chest 19" shoulders 26.5" length
Props for the Watchmen reference
Not gonna lie, I was kind of excited to hear about the Geller G-shock collabo. I was planning to pick one up (I got rid of all my G-Shocks, but my need for a everyday watch plus Geller fanboyism got the best of me) and I assumed it wouldn't be more than the Frogman I bought way back when for $300. $900-$1000. Blarg I'm a peasant. Oh well, time for some $5 footlongs
I was hooked on Imperial pomade for a while...and then I switched to Layrite. I personally like it better, AND it's cheaper. Smells aiight too just doesn't look as fancy on your sink
Floral print Gitman Vintage shirt. Size large. Made in USA. Worn once, I forgot if I dry cleaned or coldwashed/line dried. Beyond excellent condition. Asking $55 shipped, a bit more if international.
Naked & Famous indigo paisley jacquard shirt. Chambray? Size large. Brand new. Made in Canada. Retailed for $155. Asking $60 shipped in the States, a bit more if international. NOW $55
Vintage Frank Leder EG CP