or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Add me on the Barraccuda "need" list (coincidentally, also in a 52). I'm torn between the red and black though. For all I know I'll be in a tencel bomber situation and end up buying both In other news, Barney's Warehouse has some RG at an additional 40%, if you are looking for that pullover button down or 'flight trousers' (not to be confused with the tencel flight pants)
Damn, should have noticed this before. I would have been down to support! Great to see a fellow SF-er in the improv/comedy scene (I do improv).Refreshing - in my experience, people in comedy don't really care about what they wear (men, at least). At least in LA. This may apply to NYC as well.
Great Post O'Alls (Post Overalls) Workshirt. Cool "digital" print going on, shades of blue and green. Washed once in cold water & line dried. Made in the USA. Size large, fits slim. Chest: 21.5" Shoulders: 17.5" Back length: 29" Asking $50 shipped in the States, a bit higher if international. NOW $45
I stick with my normal "American" size with Apolis. In my experience, their cuts are not like Euro/Japanese designers.
Brand new Flat Head jacquard western shirt. Amazing quality as expected from The Flat Head. Size 44. Fits small - fits like a proper slim large. Asking $95 shipped in the States, a little more if international.
Needles (by Nepenthes, same fam as Engineered Garments) Floral Western shirt. Brand new. Pearl snap buttons. Light fading effect (tried to show on the shoulder) for a cool aged effect. Size LARGE. Fits slim. May work for a Medium if you want a little room. Asking $60 shipped in the States, a bit more if international.
Agreed with @msg, you can't knock them for that (speaking to their real estate - one of the dopest shops I've been into)But know that last season I believe that the sale went to 70%. This is just the start, be patient
Just following up with this - any thoughts? Besides the materials used, are they constructed any better? At $200, it may be a decent replacement for some Common Projects (yeah yeah, I know I can just get the normal Stan Smiths, but sometimes I want to feel like a baller, and who are you to step on my baller dreams?!)
This may have been answered before, but I don't know what terms I can use to search...this has been low-key bugging me for some time. Is there a reason that the jackets (and to an extent, the shirts and bottoms) bounce between the S-M-L-XL sizing notation and numerical sizing (48-50-52)? Are there different lines within the label involved? Does it have to do with the manufacturing country? I originally assumed the numbers were for more "formal" pieces and the letters where...
Speaking of Geller stockists, I was surprised to see Geller stocked at Bloomingdales in SoHo, and even more surprised when I saw it stocked at the Beverly Center in LA. Safe buys, but it's a start