or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

This may have been answered before, but I don't know what terms I can use to search...this has been low-key bugging me for some time. Is there a reason that the jackets (and to an extent, the shirts and bottoms) bounce between the S-M-L-XL sizing notation and numerical sizing (48-50-52)? Are there different lines within the label involved? Does it have to do with the manufacturing country? I originally assumed the numbers were for more "formal" pieces and the letters where...
Speaking of Geller stockists, I was surprised to see Geller stocked at Bloomingdales in SoHo, and even more surprised when I saw it stocked at the Beverly Center in LA. Safe buys, but it's a start
Gah?
A break from ice cream - Assembly NY opening on 7977 Melrose, near Fred Segal/Ron Herman
Playground in Santa Ana. I'll also have to throw in a personal fave Felix Continental Cafe (Cuban) in Orange. Best bang for your buck. And I don't care if it's played out/crowded, Brodards in Westminister is the business when it comes to Vietnamese.So have I! The name throws me off - looking at the menu, it is definitely not a spot that sounds like it should be called Taco Maria.
Seconded. I go for the conveniece of the cafeteria style and the quality:price ratio. I seriously only get meat and cheese breadballs.Speaking of the Grove FM, that Sigaporean spot is pretty on point as well.
I saw Ina mentioned - I would say if you are limited on time, just go to the one on Prince St. On the subject of consigment, check out Tokio 7 in St. Marks. Just be prepared for rudeness by the Japanese employees. 3Sixteen - Self Edge Geller - Assembly, Odin has a wider selection I believe And for EG, as people mentioned, don't miss Nepenthes. It's in the cut, but it's a great shop I remember I bought a W+H tiger fleece hoodie from Memes in like, 2007. I wonder if that's...
Brand new, just tried on. Retailed for $400. Size Large, fits a bit slim. All pics are from Barney's, I'll get my own up when I get a chance. $95 shipped with the States PRICE DROP TO $76 Description from Barney's: Rib-knit collar, cuffs and bottom; angled snap pockets, zip utility pocket at sleeve, leather triangle appliqués at pockets Snap placket at front, two-way zip closure underneath Lined; two double-snap pockets at interior Available in Navy Nylon; lining:nylon;...
Speaking of Sweet Rose Creamery, Salt & Straw on Larchmont and Carmela on W. 3rd. Or Scoops...quality is not up to par with the mentioned but they make up with it with wild flavors (similar: Coolhaus)Bread Pudding at Masa of Echo Park. A lotta things at Semi-Sweet Bakery (and around the corner at Nickel Diner).Milk is overrated IMO
Ran across this older jacket...can anyone tell me about it? Like season-wise. It's from the Y's line. Just want to make sure it's all legit