or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Outstanding, Erik.
Name and shame, Suge, name and shame! But seriously, I just got taken to task by Big P, and he likewise issued notice to Anden's pocket square and Cox's X-pattern bingo. It's all good and healthy.  but I will still wear my 'magic mint' pants. so perhaps I'm immune too  
Is patch madras a step too far?If it provides any relief, blazer and khakis is my warm weather default. I break out the colors for a change of pace, but they get their most use while on vacation in Hawaii.
I guess you've been lurking the challenge thread, Ping, and decided to bring the hammer. Which just goes to show that you get what you ask for.  I know the east coast preppy aesthetic isn't to everyone's taste, but I live in a very preppy place. I'll go ahead and guess you wont be a fan of Nuntucket reds either. Thanks for the praise you did give me, though.
 You appear to be one of the most discerning thumbers, so this surprises me.   [[SPOILER]]
No argument here, Ed.  I guess styleforum's popularity on Bermuda has declined. Fok should look into that.
The rest of the week will be pretty formal, especially as it is commencement on Friday, so sans tie today.   [[SPOILER]]
Fair enough. I just know that I have learned so much here, and seen learning in others, that only comes from feedback, whether to one's own fits or those of other posters. Vox only bothered writing his combinations essay in response to the fits he was seeing (and those he was having in response, I'm sure). But I guess EFVs FC thread is not really the place for this, so I'll shut up. Have to crack some skulls at work now anyway.    Congrats, EFV, by the way. Those Luxire...
I've been searching and cannot find. I is sad.Just know it is Drakes from tumblr. It was posted 2 years ago.
Perhaps I'm overstating it, but I do see fits getting praise that just a year ago would have been called out. That isn't to say that the inverse is true, that good (to my eye) fits are getting overlooked; they aren't. But no one commented on the fit of this suit:  No one commented on a recent contrast stitched buttonhole on Amar and only a single comment on a recent fit featuring rolled back jacket cuff to accentuate the working buttons. Perhaps the thread has just become...