or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Is this coincidence? i think not.
Another vote for Tira.
Interesting discussion regarding teaching/research. I started my academic career with no interest in teaching and learning at all. I was about research and students merely interrupted progress in it. I've had only a handful of students really make meaningful contributions to my research program with the vast majority taking much more of my time to get things done than had I done them myself. With the pressure of publish or perish at one's back,  those distractions become...
That's awesome, Murl. 
I have Loake shoes and I size down 1 and that is pretty uniform across all English makers (and Meermin) for me.
None of those numbers are the size or width. Are there markings on the tongue or other side wall?Are you saying that you bought them on the basisof the listed size and they dont fit?
@Kent Wang I like it. A lot. I'm wearing the KW Carta Marina square today, incidently. Just a quick hotel snap though, I'm in Atlanta for professional society meetings.
413...This is exciting.
@cakv you'll get no argument from me regarding from whom my children get their looks. Shoes are AE Mora. @Maximus Rex the bride's mother wanted morning dress, but the groom refused because he didn't want to wear a top hat. My wife is related to the groom.
In that case, this wedding would pay for one average Australian wedding per week....for a year!!As I said, insanely opulent. I cant really wrap my head around it, to be honest. The one consolation I can take from it is that all that money now enters the economy (oh, and that I got to experience it).