or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

I wasn't putting words in your mouth, Stitch. Just commenting on the general sense I get whenever this type of discussion erupts. And who knew Kelly had so many supporters here? 
 I certainly wasn't impugning all  modern and contemporary art. I enjoy Mondrian, Close, De Kooning, Dali, Hockney, O'Keefe, etc. I just don't see the greatness in Lake II (or much of Kelly's work, TBH sorry Suge)
I have watched this conversation with interest, and I think Jubei makes a good point. From what I've seen of the SWD side (which is admittedly not much), there is much more interest in the drama of the scene there. MC, outside of those lazy asses who merely photograph themselves in their offices, favor a bucolic backdrop to reinforce that country gent vibe. Shen is an anomaly (perhaps he also posts in SWD, I don't know, but it would explain it). SVB posts in both forums, I...
What I wore to work (probably should have worn a solid shirt, on reflection)           What was awaiting me at work...new (to me) Canali straight out of the box.    
@eazye that coat is the ish, as the internet kids say (by which I mean, Stitchy) and as Cotton said, you have posted plenty of fits suitable for the WAYWRN threads, don't doubt yourself. People will love the Christmas-tree stare. As for today's fit, I think a crease on the chinos would make a big difference, but I eagerly await the Stitchy-inspired fit.
Thanks much.And don't tell Stitchy, but I'm wearing AE shoes!! 

It's a challenge to ethrift those, @Fueco. Nice.
There's a pretty obvious difference in quality of fabric and construction ime. But its the Signature Gold line if you need to check labels (but not all SG...check that it is made in Mexico). Interior label is usually on the lower left quarter.
We use the term "well behaved" in engineering too, wrt to the obligations of inherited implicit and explicit behavioral contracts, but of course we are less precise than physicists and far less precise than mathematicians (since we are responsible for making everything actually work *swordfight emoticon*) As for the dismal scientists, well... (*second swordfight emoticon*)