or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Those in the humanities will write all their ideas in a monograph and submit it to SF Press in the time honored tradition of write once; read never.
For sure.
Probably too casual for this thread, but not nearly interesting enough for sw+d, so here it is. Vacation shot.
Subscribed and will participate when back from vacation.
First thing, when the time comes, seek the scalpel-free vasectomy. No pain meds required.Second, I waited until I was tenured before embarking on children, and I think that made the process considerably easier. It depends on the institution, of course, but quite serious dedication, to the point of obsession, is often required.However, fatherhood is a young man's game. So, a delicate balance must be struck.
Your tie reminds me of our mostly departed holdfast. So while not everyone's cup of tea, I think it's fine for a summer look.I think the pocket square needs some help, though. Fold it with the edges up, rather than the creases. A button down shirt is fine, but there doesn't appear to be much of a roll to that one.
Behavioral economics and psychology update: Today's speaker is David Pizarro from Cornell speaking about the emotional side of irrationality. Harvard and UCLA will be represented the remainder of the week, but Ariely will be holding research meetings a few afternoons too, which I will try to attend during nap times. Carry on.
Will do, but I have to pick up my son from camp right now.
Not at all surprised, just thought I should tie my comment to the general topic of the forum. Very interesting talk, btw and may have given me a new research avenue myself #BusMansHoliday
For the economists in the group, I'm attending a presentation on irrationality by Dan Ariely right now. He is not well dressed.