or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Sad indeed. Of course, Alzheimer's is a terrible diagnosis for anyone and everyone, but it seems, to me, all the more cruel for authors. I loved the Discworld books as a teen.
The question is: will I be better dressed than the faculty candidate I interview today? Follow-up: Should his hiring depend upon the result?    
@Chulillo Details on the navy field jacket in the bottom right set. Looks great.
Is it just me who thinks that running into Mr Miller in his home town could be bad for one's health?
I prefer Caruso to Corneliani, but the difference in construction are minimal if at all apparent except that I believe the Corneliani stuff is half-canvas and the Caruso stuff is full canvas. Neither reflects the local heritage of each tailoring house because they follow the patterns of Ralph Lauren. I doubt there is much difference in fabric quality between the two. Fashion forward is a key word for slim and short, yes.Personally I prefer PRL and RLPL to Black Label, and...
 The difference in price is a difference in brand and perceived brand value. As to actual differences, the Polo one is made by Corneliani and the Black Label is by Caruso, but both make to specification rather than their own designs, so the difference will be in styling as dictated by Ralph Lauren. BL is the more fashion-forward line, but I can't see much difference visually. I wouldn't pay retail for either, I'm afraid.
Neither will help anyone needing shoes for an interview, but if anyone has use for these they are available for the cost of shipping. Walk-over scotch grain long wing gunboats on double leather soles. 10.5 D Allen Edmonds long wing brogue tassel loafers. 10.5 D
He looks like he's been hunting Nazi's    [[SPOILER]]
GMM is an attorney, no callouses with him. UrbanC, however, is a a union electrician...hands like sand paper.Also, I'm wondering if Twins might be 38R's kin.