or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Ha. Oh yeah!Not actually heated, just bemused by juxtaposed humblebrags and coyness, I suppose. It's an internet forum about clothing, how annoyed can one get?  Do you mean me? I'm afraid not. 
No, he's in an MD/JD/PhD/MBA program..gotta keep those options open.
 TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!
S.E.H. Kelly Button Maker
#1 Why does it matter to you why it might matter to me? In fact, it matters not and my choice of phrasing in terms of "benefit of doubt" was probably ill-chosen. I think it is pretty clear, however, that most who would describe themselves as "student" are not purchasing LL suits, Ambrosi pants, $1k shirts, etc.  #2 Perhaps I missed it, and I may have with all the tedium of the defense of Alex whateverhisnameis, but where has there been learning? I've seen recalcitrant...
The semperextremespendius stuff. He's name-dropped every top-price maker of every type of product at this point yet has demonstrated limited knowledge or experience in tailored clothing. So to me, he is essentially the bespoke version of the clueless Neiman Marcus (or perhaps Bijan) shopper eschewing the wisdom of those more knowledgeable and experienced on this forum. People enjoy NASCAR for the crashes, not the driver preparation, so let's just skip to the crash please....
Roycru Von Doom?
jfrater has a buying buddy. I'm with Suge, though. This stuff is now getting dull. 
 So I guess we know where he isnt spending his money.