or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Oh, come on, CM. Dont be shy. Use your words.
I approached this task by browsing through my fit pics over the last few F/Ws to see what I appeared to gravitate towards most. This isn't necessarily the most versatile selection, in that case. Since I have over 30 sport coats, I dont need things to be especially versatile. As such, I included no solid navy blazers although I have 5 and would obviously describe them as the most versatile of jackets. What strikes me is that I wish I had more gun club in my closet, and that...
70+ in the 7 day forecast, so I dont know how much use I'll get out of this beast the remainder of this season, but at least I can look forward to it next fall.        
If one wishes to call themselves Dr there are far easier ways to go about it than earning a PhD....going to med school, for one. (I kid, I kid).
@upr_crust, in Lisbon were you hungover, or merely unimpressed by the cod laundry?
 It is. The rust large medallion. I also picked up the green.  And "Massdrop Panta" sounds like a spring break destination.

Like @SYCSYC, I am mixing seasonal fabrics today (Murl and Suge should look away, save unsettling their delicate dispositions).  
Me? Thank you.The CPO shirt is Portuguese Flannel and the sneakers are Buttero, both from No Man Walks Alone.The check shirt is GANT Rugger and the pants are Spier & Mackay.