or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Do you hustle at cash games? Otherwise the not paying taxes and professional poker player appear to be contradictory.
I really thought this was going to be your forum "Dear John" letter, the way it started. Glad it just referred to the forum's favorite past time - acquisition.
[[SPOILER]]
Anyone have any recommendations for wool/linen pants for the spring/summer...I'm assured those seasons will actually return.
Undoubtedly it isnt your decision, but recorded lectures as a format for OL education is terrible, regardless of the production quality. Short multimedia pieces are okay and can help make a personal connection to the students in what is often an impersonal environment, but that's about the limit. The didactic style just doesn't translate to online. Better to adopt an active learning or discussion learning approach.
I thought that was the one you were contemplating. I was wary of the size.
BC transatlantic is the tits - fold flat seats, personal entertainment system, and with BA you get lounge access too. FC in the US is merely a larger seat and some food. When you're 6'4" that extra space is really nice though, especially when travelling to Hawaii, but otherwise it is pretty lame.