or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Great idea, but where is the incentive? Students rarely do anything without incentive. Which reminds me of a similar exercise I undertook years ago. I taught a special topics grad course on temporal logic. The students whined that I didn't provide typeset notes (seriously!) so I offered extra credit for those who provided typeset notes of prior lessons. I allowed them to drop a question from any homework or test for each lesson reproduced, but if i found any errors I would...
It's a valuable resource, for sure, but I was wondering if the pertinent advice was aggregated more succinctly. A cliffs notes of it, as it were.
Is there a similar single source for fit issues? I think Helden, CM, and Elio have provide great advice, but I was just wondering if there is a single place to which we can refer people so that they better understand the fit of jacket and pants?   Once one goes beyond length of sleeves and inseam, and x-pulling on the chest, there is still much to know and recognize - collar gap, clean back, balance, back rise, compensating for sway back, hips forward, drop...
Doesnt everyone have an offer strategy in place for BINOBO (first counter X% of price, second offer X-little% of price, etc.)? The offers you respond with shouldnt be different based upon the offer made to you (unless it was already higher than your first counter). It makes it so much easier to deal with best offers that way. Also, make sure that each subsequent concession you make is smaller than the previous, signalling to the buyer that they are rapidly approaching...
Quite, Cleav. Dare I suggest that the fairer ladies are seldom found at the bottom of a pint glass, although the bottom of that glass well certainly enhance the appearance of those found there. Someone less kind than myself might also suggest that the fair maidens of the UK and Ireland may well be counting their blessings that the home grown gentleman are so handsome in comparison to recent visitors from other climbs
Oh, snap!
@Tom Miler, @NickPollica and @EFV are looking very cool today. Erik, those pants look awesome. You've really dialed in your fit with Luxire and it looks like they've worked out how to do pleats too. That's a beautiful SC, @justinkapur   I just performed minor surgery on this SC. I picked it up from GMMcL and it had an extra shoulder pad in the right shoulder. Had it been on the left I think it would have been useful (against my dropped left shoulder). A quick go with...