or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

The jacket was clearly a bargain, in that case. 
I dont consider you being rude at all and hope you dont consider my asking the question rude. Thanks for the clarification.   On another note, for the Brits in the audience, does the Pitti hat thing remind anyone else of Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Men?
Given that the convo has turned that way, and it's a question I've had for a while, I'll ask.   A friend of my wife's family is a real pip (really the only way to describe her). She was once married to a rabbi and was deeply ingrained in the LA jewish community for many years, but has now become much more liberal since one of her daughters married an Hasidic man and moved to London. Over dinner one night she was talking about how irked she is by the visible wearing of...
 Love the fabric, P. Is there something going on with the left chest, though? Perhaps some shaping needed there?    Excellent, HF. Just a shame that in the smaller sizes the Soho lapels obscure the chest pocket so much.  I enjoy a green pant, Don, but I'm afraid this combination isn't working for me. The top and bottom halves don't work well together IMHO.
     Thanks for the feedback, guize.This is the only graph check shirt I own because I don't love them. I chose to wear it today because it was a better choice than my preferred striped shirts for this tie (and all my solid blue shirts need ironing). I tolerate the collar because at least the points reach under the lapels. I'm planning a Luxire extravaganza at some point, so perhaps I'll throw in some graph checks then. Planning on Sander's Barba collar for all of them I...
Experimenting with the lower contrast shirt/tie thing again.        
Will try that next time. Cheers.
 Wait wut?I think you need to wait on any suit purchases then and get thee to a gym. At least start doing some bodyweight exercises. Push ups with different hand positions, dips, planks, sit ups, pull and chin ups. Do it for a few months and you will see changes. You can do these at any time and any where, so there's no excuse. 
I think that an R should normally fit you, in that case, but this jacket looks a little shy of CYA, but more than that, I think it would just be more flattering on you. It looks to me like the jacket ends right at your broadest and a longer jacket might just slim you out a touch. It could also be a lens distortion though.