or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

413...This is exciting.
@cakv you'll get no argument from me regarding from whom my children get their looks. Shoes are AE Mora. @Maximus Rex the bride's mother wanted morning dress, but the groom refused because he didn't want to wear a top hat. My wife is related to the groom.
In that case, this wedding would pay for one average Australian wedding per week....for a year!!As I said, insanely opulent. I cant really wrap my head around it, to be honest. The one consolation I can take from it is that all that money now enters the economy (oh, and that I got to experience it).
Attended an insanely opulent wedding this weekend. My son was a page boy and his bespoke silk outfit was made in England, barring the monogrammed velvet slippers, which were made in Italy. Fortunately it was paid for by the bride's parents.I've spoiler the lifestyle photos for those interested. [[SPOILER]]
Perhaps if you chowed down on Wendy(s) she might give up on the grill?!
I wear no-show socks and loafers frequently during the summer. It's a staple North East preppy look, so I don't find GMMs bare ankles jarring at all. I do think that the grey pants are what makes it look more formal, though, and might make the socklessness appear incongruous. With linen, chinos, Nantucket reds, etc I don't think it would have been noticed especially. Just my 2c.
 I measured my shortest jacket...twice, to make sure the Cantarellis were too short. My wallet is thankful, if I had to find a silver lining.However, my ties arrived already. You can't beat 29 hours from order to delivery? Amazing!  [[SPOILER]]
127...we're coming for you, Wendy!