or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Yes. That would be excellent.
 I have no issue with construction, but I would appreciate the inseam being a little longer. At 36" it means a faux cuff for me. 
Oh, come, come, Ping. I suspect many of the young ladies in your class were making puppy-dog eyes at you the whole time. You are just too modest to notice.
Aye, aye, sailor!    [[SPOILER]]
 My tailor simply makes the first fold (the hidden fold) higher, using less fabric. Doesnt save much, but sometimes it's enough.
I have Spier and McKay pants in both the camel and medium grey flannel. I like them a lot. Solid construction and a nice cut. I went with the contemporary, which is pretty slim to me -similar to my Charles Tyrwhitt slim fit pants.
This was my experience too. Fixed 4 holes in 3 jackets for $175 total. Great communications and great work. Don't fret the website. 
I do 
^ I would say you are a medium. The shoulders are good and the body length too. The arms look a little short, but I think that's because you aren't showing any shirt cuff, which I prefer with sweaters.
Not much traffic around these parts, but I'm English country casual today with moleskins, suede, cashmere, tattersal, and Barbour.   [[SPOILER]]