or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Edward Green for RLPL brown velvet slippers...in my size? Why, thank you.
Doresn't Tira have a red fez in his hat collection? if so, he should just don it with whatever he's wearing and end this meshugas.
@Murlsquirl By the look of things just a summer cottage. Cleav is Lord Grantham, after all.
The last two fits from @FrankCowperwood were enough to get me to browse through the SWD side of the forum to see what goes on over there. If that wasnt obvious, it is a major compliment, since I already spend too much time on SF as it is, and I havent had much interest in that side of things since I was a teenage goth. In my defense, my teenage years coincided with the hay days of The Cure, The Mission, The Sisters of Mercy, et al. I think how I dressed then would have...
That feeling when you spot an empty-handed local flipper behind you just as your hand finds an rlpl suit...I has it.
They have always pushed sellers to use item specifics, both standard and user defined, and this appears to be a way of 'encouraging' it. It's harder for them to parse the free-form descriptions for policy violations and vague terms, etc.    Perhaps people should start creating user defined fields such as: "Most resembles", "Arbitrary enumeration of item condition", "Similar brands", etc. See if they catch them.
Thought about nantucket red pants or red gingham shirt, but when the temperature is is expected to plunge to minus a lot, it just didnt feel right. Then I found a vintage red wool challis deep in the closet.   [[SPOILER]]
Linda has always refunded my shipping cost (I only return if the item isnt as described). She knows well enough that NAD cases would a problem for her.  Shocked if she is being difficult now. 
Just have to say that I love that, @Murlsquirl.