or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

It was made by a renowned, but now passed, local tailor called Centofanti. Made for someone else who is apparently very similar in build to me. I didn't even have to adjust the trousers.
Quel honneur! Merci beaucoup, Elio.
 Sounds about right. Too heavy a focus on metrics (of things we cant control!) and heavy-handed dictates regarding what we, as members of the institution, should value (none of which is evident in the ways in which we are assessed).
Some quick photos after a painful strategic planning meeting (that's a tautology there, for those counting).      
You do seem to have a consistent hips-forward pose, but that may be your subconcisou reaction to posing for the photo. If this is your naural pse you will need to shorten the back rise on the pants, I think. It is not the taper that looks bad, it's the bunching behind the thighs, in my opinion.   For suspenders I would look at ebay. They mostly go for peanuts, so why pay retail?
Thanks!These are covert twill pants.
Not the greatest photo, but you get the idea.  
That's not something one hears every day.I have never been to TJ,  but I have been to Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Patpong (which I will always remember as Ping Pong, if you catch my drift).
I've always been an advocate of having another position in hand before quitting the current gig. But that's just me (and my long list of things and people for which I am responsible).