or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

I loled. Brought back humorous memories of nights out in the midlands. One of my best friends is a Wolves fan and the local rivalries in those parts are comical.
 Perhaps this is just my experience, but I've found that parenthood really inoculates one to matters scatalogical. Nothing much bothers me anymore. 
 I had only owned the house for less than 6 months, so it's mostly someone else's shit. I like to keep some things private. 
On that note, Stitchy was trying to convince everyone about the dangers of flushable wipes, but I thought I'd add a graphical warning too. This is what our 50 year old 4" iron drain pipes looked like when the plumber opened them up after they clogged (spoilered for the sensitive)...no wipes, flushable or otherwise, were making it though there. Oh, and that's a Formosa suit and some Bigi ties worth of repairs right there.  [[SPOILER]]
Tilting at windmills, I'm afraid. Actually, more like King Canute at the seashore, perhaps.
Al kinds of win today already. @upr_crust looking baller! All I have is what I wore yesterday but didnt get a chance to post. Not especially inspired, not least because I couldnt even decide on a pocket square.
Fair enough. Jacket does have contrasting metal buttons. I don't love swelled seams, but I wish it had patch pockets.
Sorry to be a let down today, @Pliny I quite like linen pants in the summer, and wrinkles aside, these are styled pretty formally and of substantial Irish linen, so I didn't see a formality clash myself. What do you mean by the oddness of the jacket, though. It's a pretty standard navy blazer to my eye. The shoulders are somewhat roped (zegna) and the button point is quite high I guess, but anything else? I appreciate the suggestion that I'm normally outstanding though....
Thanks, G. I had originally planned on wearing a navy linen jacket, but I noticed an errant thumb print on the lapel, so that went to the cleaners today. It isnt an especially textured linen, but probably a little more in the direction you suggest.I do quite like mixing textures, though. So I like the contrast, such as it is, between the pants, jacket, and tie.