or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

The mistake I have seen most frequently is in the quantity of polish. It really is a case of a little (teeny tiny) amount going a long way. 
 Given the time you have spent trying, I doubt this is actually news, but Crat's video show's demonstrates the same technique I used back when I had to do it. 
Still, yes. My parents still live in the UK, so I like that they have this relationship with her, her husband, and their children. It certainly eased the pressure on me to start a family and I'm sure it makes it easier for my parents to be so far away from my kids now. She's a lovely person and after losing her mother to cancer at 15 and her Dad largely abandoning her and her sister when he met someone else, she deserves to have the unconditional love she gets from my...
 One of my ex-girlfriends considers my parents as surrogate parents, essentially, and her children treat them (and call them) grandparents. I dated her while I was in college and the weekend I went home to break it off with her she left her house crying and was being comforted by my mum before I got home myself. She needed their support so I drove back to college. That was over 20 years ago.
   Aw shucks! Thanks, guys.
(sleepless night with a one year old has neutered me of such)     (unintentional pocket sprezz)
Shoes have been delivered. Recipient PMed me today with gratitude.
Isn't that possible right now? If I click on a user I get to his profile page within which is their embedded photos. Click on the HOF WAYWRN... and there you have all their photos posted to WAYWRN in reverse chronological order. 
Thanks.That's a shame. I dont see the value in creating a gallery, but it seems even less valuable if I cant reorganize my existing photos into it.
You and Fok have mentioned galleries a few times. Is there an easy way to add embedded photos into a personal gallery? I'm not seeing it if there is.