or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Making money from books and speaking?
 Agreed. Personally, I prefer how the other 3 I named dress though.Of course, Alan Flusser wrote several books on CM, including the guide to pattern combinations to which most of us adhere, if not knowingly, and his style is certainly NOT within SF norms. As an aside, writing a book on a topic does not make one an expert on it. I could write a book on any number of topics and get it published (and not through vanity press) with ease. Once you have a relationship with a...
Love the longer inseam, thanks.As for suggestions, the seat on the contemporary fit could be let out a touch. I do not have large thighs or butt, yet I find the seat quite snug.
I think it is during discussions such as these where the dogma that many complain exists in SF is formed and fomented. Where "rules" are constructed from opinions and beliefs and their foundation is attributed to lore, etc. Of course, this is the nature of traditions, but it explains why the norms here exist as they do. One might think it was the actions of specific taste-makers, but it really isn't. While Manton is/was a force, it is hard to argue that Greg isn't a taste...
Make that 16
You bought polyester? :/
My recommendation, having rented gowns for 15 years before finally splurging on my own, is to buy now - a career's worth of rental would buy a few of your own.Now I struggle under 10lbs of my own wool and silk.
 I have Yount and Knottery pointed knits. No substantive quality differences, both very nice.
 waitwut?Perhaps Deming's 12th point will aid your recollection.