or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

I was wondering the exact same thing.Awesome outfit that deserves such, too.
Just stumbled across this thread. What a wonderful idea.  I will get photos of available stuff asap.
 Nailed it, Cleav! I did say I was old :)Whenever I'm 'home' my time is spent with family and friends rather than shopping, so I have no real sense of the bellwethers, especially as many of my friends are also academics, so hardly mainstream.
Absolutely. I wasnt trying to imply that London is worse dressed than the norm and MFs advice is indeed solid. For kicks, I just browsed next.co.uk, as that was always a good reference point for British "style" (on the street, that is) and my perceptions were apparently spot on. Apparently winklepickers are back.
Odd that I have all these things and the accent, but still no longer "fit in" when I'm there. I noticed a lot of very pointy shoes, large tie knots on skimpy point collars, and odd haircuts. Then again, I'm old.
$19.51 The intersection of the sets of those interested in John Lobb and those desiring velcro fasteners is very small. Might have a cardinality of 1...whomever ordered them in the first place.
Thanks. I shipped through ebay and within my specified handling time. So do you write to the seller to see what he wants in these situations, or has he effectively forfeited his claims by never claiming the package?
Just had a pair of shoes delivered back to me stamped unclaimed. Tracking shoes that notice was left with the seller because the address had no secure location for delivery. After 3 weeks the package was returned to me.haven't hard anything from the buyer. What would you do? I don't want the buyer claiming item not delivered or otherwise get me a defect so I thought I'd check here for advice before acting.
Could you paste some photos of those people whose style you like? Right now it is hard to offer advice beyond the standard gray pants, light blue solid and stripped shirts, etc. Given your interest in something a little more street wear than usual MC, perhaps you should look at the MC casual thread and maybe look at the posts from@Cotton Dockers and @FrankCowperwood
Polo Ralph Lauren