or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Technically, yes. But it surely isn't Mississippi.   I had dinner with a family friend recently who was born in Philly but raised in LA. It was around the early 60s when he was in high school and his class embarked on a 70 day camping trip through the south. A few of the 20 boys on the trip were Jewish, including him, and one was African American (a boy who lived next door to Nat King Cole and, as such, was the richest of the bunch by a long way; the son of a surgeon)....
Out of interest, is this thread merely a Claghorn experiment in choice architecture?
Love it @upr_crust
Certainly would not be worth the 3x price difference to me either.
Are you a Kirby, Simon, or Wentworth by chance?
New shirts from Luxire. Very happy considering these were my first order. Went with Spandexter's Barba collar. A few minor tweaks for future orders, but on the whole, excellent. Worn with linen/cotton everything else.     And speaking of navy suede loafers...     And at the weekend I attended a very ritzy engagement party in New Vernon, NJ (the wedding will be like Wedding Crashers, I'm sure). Hopefully we'll get photos from the professional photographer working...
My SF subscriptions are overwhelming me at the moment as I have been checking in much less frequently for the last few weeks. So I apologise for not giving the thumbs to the many outfits that richly deserve the implicit praise, but I did have to give props to the above fit by @EFV. A great example of how to wear a very saturated shirt. Love it, Erik, and I really enjoyed your coverage of Pitti. I also noted the thanks given by Murl and Big Greg, and want to echo the...
I have been disconnected from SF for a few weeks concentrating on writing while the usual interruptions of academic life subside over the summer, but I noticed on Cotton Dockers tumblr that the challenge was knit tie and I'm wearing one today, so here it is. Taking a risk with the striped shirt against the Glen Plaid, I know.  
Think I found 2 pair of shells: Nettleton PTBs and LWBs, but cant find anything about their numbers to confirm shellage. Anyone have a resource in which they are confident?
I just saw this challeneg as I only got back home from my travel last night, but I believe my only fit of the week qualiilfies, so here we go, if it is in in time.