or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Forgive me if I misunderstand, but you appear to be talking about two different issues...centralized control over an array of discrete systems (the quoted problem) and coordinated thermostatic control of multiple devices (your original issue posted previously).The first problem requires direct digital control which requires that each hvac unit support 3rd party interfacing and a central controller, and given that you appear to be talking about legacy units, that is...
I'm 6'4" and I find the polo sleeves too long too, but I cant shrink them in the dryer because the overall length. Additional length in the body will therefore be much appreciated. 
There is a brand of wifi/learning thermostats that supports seperately connected sensors (as well as geofencing to mobile devices, which is something that doesn't work well for my nests). I cant recall the brand right now though. @MrG yes, all the functionality. As for the value of nests, I agree with Suge, not worth retail, but getting them far less than retail is pretty easy and they are really easy to install, setup, and use. First thermostats that work well with our...
As long as it's a 24v system it should be fine...assuming the two wires are R and W.
Dad's need utility and they want style, ergo...  
You wear the best of the worst well, upr.
@erictheobscure try wearing the jacket without the waistcoat. That may fix the bowing of the chest and the waist pulling. I dont think the shoulder or sleeves are too bad at all.
The original question concerned copying a sent in shirt, but with modifications. So I take it to mean that Luxire only makes and keeps patterns of shirts they actually create, and since the customer in this case never actually ordered a carbon copy of the mailed-in shirt, a pattern for such was not kept...in terms of process I would assume that means that they create a pattern from the mailed-in shirt, but immediately adjust that pattern in the ways the customer requested....
Thanks, Moss. You're the king of Eidos.To prove just how not on-trend I am, I had to Google j/w!54L and keeping, btw.
I do hope the police don't turn up, seems like these were daylight robbery.     I would prefer they were a touch longer, but perhaps this puts me a little more on-trend.