or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Noodles, is it the grey chalk stripe flannel that you are concerned about. I have one and dont feel like a grandad in it, but foe the anti-GD I'll ppint you to Spoo.
Looks legit to me. Checked buttons on teh bay, and they look the same.
True.
 What he said. 
Seriously, I don't have time for this, yet here I am....my priorities!!!   [[SPOILER]]
He's a Boston Brahmin with the requisite connections and wealth. 
The correct height/angle of selfie will make a big difference...the recent/ongoing debate between MF and FM demonstrates that well.   I've lens corrected a little to give a better idea from your latest pic and it looks to me like it fits the shoulders well, the lapels need re-pressing, and it needs to be let out a little at the side seams. Suge suggested that perhaps the front/back balance may be off, but the bottom hem is looking pretty level and the bottom button...
I've yet to find much good on the Big Island, and I suspect the Hilo side to be worse than the Kona side merely because of the wealth divide. Molokai, I'm sure, will be useless too. Oahu may have something by way of Aloha shirts, but I doubt much of anything MC.At least that means you'll have more time for fun, though. Make sure you check out Volcanoes National Park.Aloha!
Thanks for the concern, fellas. It's my wife in surgery, but all will be good soon.
Happy birthday, @Cotton Dockers. Nice gift.