or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Theo, can you button that jacket? Perhaps it's your hands in the pockets that make it appear this way, but it doesn't look like you could.
Why do you want to sell? You were going for an all Formosa wardrobe and now you're selling one of your best fitting suits. 
Is there a reason why I cant see all the thumbs on someone's post now? It seems that the drop down box is limited to the most recent 20 thumbs. Is that true for anyone else?   edit: apparently I have never sought to look through someone else's thumbs before, because this has apparently always been the case. 
A casual day for me today.    
http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-silk-twill-pocket-square/3223655?origin=category&BaseUrl=Ties+%26+Pocket+SquaresIn creme. It's cream silk, but I can't speak to the foo approval.
To whom are you speaking?
I have people who read clothing forums for me and post on my behalf. Because,
I, too, have greatly enjoyed this debate. I certainly believe there are rules to CM, but I think some of the dispute has been how one interprets "rule". Some see them as regulations (inviolate) while others see them as guidelines and heuristics, and therefore evolutionary and dynamic. Some see them as analytically derived, while others see them as empirically discovered, . Still others see them as dictum while others see them as social/cultural norms that emerge...
 Looks much better. Good to see a little shirt cuff and the jacket appears to fit you much better at the shoulders and neck. Lapels are bowing a bit, which suggests that the chest is too small. Hard to say from this angle, but I think the jacket looks short on you too. I don't think the cutaway collar does you any favors, though, and most here (including me) would favor a four in hand knot. There is always a lively debate regarding white shirts with anything but formal...