or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Anyone know anything about Belstaff?I cant find a design like this online. It's nylon and cotton jersey. Judging by the size, I think it's women's.    [[SPOILER]]
I dont know that you can say they are the same audience - suited didnt brag here, he did so in the thrift thread.  Most buyers from B&S are not, I suspect, subscribing to the thrift thread - it is very hard to keep up with for those interested in it, let alone to do so on a casual basis. It's one of the fastest moving threads on SF. Those who frequent that thread know the deal and are thrilled for suited.  I wonder if people here would stop buying from Spoo knowing he...
Thanks, Frank.Rudy fit for me.
I jumped on these Dusty Saffron Donegal from Epaulet's last Ends for Friends and they are available again now, for those in need of some awesome tweed pants. Thanks to @FrankCowperwood famous black Bart + Epaulet tweed fit for the inspiration.    
Dusty Saffron Donegal in the field (and office)  
Came home to this last night. Now I just have to wait 3 weeks before I can officially have it.  
Hai guise! My life has become interminably busy, but I do check in whenever I can. Picked up this Brunello Cucinelli jacket and thought I'd see if I liked it enough to keep. Doesn't feel especially versatile. What say you?    
Tell him you liked Pimp My Ride and offer him a warm meal and he'll rap in your living room these days.
Received the dusty saffron donegal rudy EFF. Just one word. Wow!
@Darkside Gustin