or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Do you mean a snorkel parka like those from Canada Goose? Have you looked at N3-B parkas?More casual than that would be Fishtail parka. Real military ones are super-sized, but there are slimmed down variants out there.By the way, I consider the Schott peacoat to be casual outerwear...they were designed for wearing on the deck of a ship, after all. I wear mine with jeans more than anything else.
My first Gustins arrived today...Japan Union Blue. Really impressed. Featured here with Butteros from NMWA and the usual detritus of young children.
Battling nothing but the elements today (unless you include Erik's epic steez - damn you!!)  
Carmina not for you, Cleav?
@Dennis Walter those trousers look great. Very sharp.
   Done. Thanks guys.
Happened this morning. I have submitted the tracking number showing delivery to his paypal confirmed address, but I'm not one to count my chickens.
Another ebay member for the block list - issued a chargeback a week after receiving a suit from me claiming that it was an unauthorized transaction - on a suit he bid twice on. Douche! pattersogun_9    (I see he recently bought from Brian, so YMMV)
I was actually referring to Finn's "evidence" with that comment, but perhaps multi-millionaire would have been better there.I do, however, know a very well-known tech billionaire  (somewhat, my wife knows him quite well, having vacationed in the same place as his family for 30+ years) and a number in the $100MM range. 
Trying my best to avoiding snark, could I suggest that Finn is confusing necessary conditions with sufficient, in his premise regarding social mobility (hard work, long hours, etc.) and confusing evidence with proof (I know a self-made billionaire) with regards to whether conditions for social mobility are better now than 30 years ago?