or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Congratulations, indeed, @Cleav and what a wonderful and thoughtful gift. 'Tis my own anniversary at the weekend, but only 7 for me. Fantastic 7, mind you.
that made me chuckle. 
Personally speaking, I think you've come along way RTC.
@Cleav lives in the midlands, which means he knows his beer, or more specifically, his ales. My time in the US has undone the drinking prowess a life in bars from 15 provided, so it's Hoegaarden for me these days. Im confident that one pub crawl from my college days would kill me now.
Anyone know who made these: Alan McAfee Chertsey tobacco suede chukka. Crepe sole, so no sole help.
Can I ask why though? I wasn't aware of the forum that Don posted and having just read through it I'm shocked there are frequent posters here who post there (and I would love to hear what they have to say about that). Beyond the high school cyber-bullying there appears to be quite repugnant anti-semitism. I don't know how one defends statements like "he should eat fewer latkes" or the ridicule of davening hats. 
Does that mean there is a new pingsson or pingsdottir (?) or is this merely the advantage of very liberal paternity leave policies? Either way, enjoy!
Is it just me or does it feel like the Aussies have stolen the mantle from the Scandinavians of late? @pingson and @Anden need to help @EFV maintain the vanguard.
I was in the Robotics Research Group, but not doing anything robotical- complex systems stuff. Almost 20 years ago now.
Just caught up with teh thread. @HansderHund I did my post-doc there, but have no affinity for the place. However, I think @GMMcL rowed there, if I recall correctly. @capnwes holy shit on the boots. Nice. Now, anyone recognize this label. Im guessing nothing, but thought I'd check.