or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

My deepest condolences, Mike, to you and your wife.
Conrad wu?
I don't see anything particular about those windows that is really worth restoration, to be honest. I would go with replacement. Knots will bleed through wood paneling in a bathroom, regardless of the quantity and quality of the primer applied. But if you really want wood, make sure that all sides and edges are primed, even the back side against the wall, to try and keep the moisture at bay as long as possible....knots will still bleed through eventually ,though.
Yes. Even with the discount it works out the same as Hober (who also uses wool linings) if you want to change the length or width. Did I miss where the construction was discussed...are these 3 fold, 6 fold, self-tipped, hand-rolled?
Certainly am.
A whole new kitchen for $9k! I took out a wall, replaced countertop with quartz, and tiled the backsplash for $11k. [[SPOILER]] My sister's complete remodel of her kitchen was close to $100k!!
Same as PCK for me - body was too short and sleeves too long, so I'm pleased to hear the body is lengthening and would appreciate shortening of the sleeves.
Great photos, Erik. Thanks. It looks like jackets are getting longer even if pants are still generally short and tight. Either that or I am desensitized to short jackets.
I didn't know KW was doing LS polos, but unfortunately even his XXL wouldn't get close (44.5" chest an XXL, really?!)...his sizing reminds me of Japanese brands, and they dont fit me either.Look's great on you though. [[SPOILER]]