or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

I dont know anyone who pursued an academic life for the fiscal rewards. Although some (very few) can make that kind of money, they are still choosing lower salaries than they can make elsewhere. Faculty salary surveys are produced annually by all public schools I know of and some (those in Texas, for example) list individual professor's salaries and even ROI!I know many people in the financial sector and I wouldnt swap with them even on my worst days.
 Anden, a frequent poster in the WAYWRN thread, speaks highly of them. Never tried them myself, but the prices are tempting.
I'm confident you dont want the work life that comes with it.
 He has certainly lived an interesting life. This is apparently about him and Sela Ward.
Layers of grey today.    [[SPOILER]]
Who makes the suit @GMMcL? I don't love jodhpurs personally, but they work in the context of the tweed. Nice.
Just as Clags posts a full fit, I can only post fragments! The sun in my office right now has either my torso in shadow and my legs in full sun, or vice versa, neither of which is useful or appealing.    
Absolutely. New items can be sold using stock images. Some brick and mortar stores sell on ebay and obviously use stock images. But that Burberry suit is not only violating ebays TOS, it is likely breaching Burberry's copyright too and we know that Burberry is one if the most closely monitored brands on ebay.
I believe it's a violation of ebay's TOS....very shady IMHO.