or Connect

Posts by SeaJen

Said no one, ever.
Very illuminating thread. Since most of my clothes were either thrifted by me or by fellow SF thrifters, I can assuredly say that my cars cost more than my wardrobe. As to Shawn's question about classification. I love sports, both watching and playing. Have been, at various times, an avid rock-climber, caver, diver, pilot, go-kart racer. Most days I listen to classical music while driving. Have an ever-deepening interest in art. Believe wholeheartedly in higher ed,...
 The irony is that I am frequently chastised for my grammatical pedantry. Clearly my past subjunctive and past indicative discrimination needs work.
I wish it were double vented.
     More importantly, the lunch was great. Our staff received the praise, acclaim, and awards they deserve and they humored me by laughing at the jokes in my speech. Good times.Now it's grading time. 
I'm the organizer and host of our staff appreciation lunch today. Perfect opportunity to wear the new Wu.    
Theo, can you button that jacket? Perhaps it's your hands in the pockets that make it appear this way, but it doesn't look like you could.
Why do you want to sell? You were going for an all Formosa wardrobe and now you're selling one of your best fitting suits.