or Connect

Posts by heterophilous

Just wanted to give an update on our captoe boot MTO project in acorn antique.     We are currently confirmed with 5 people on board.     Which means we need only one more to for a reduced priced deal of £325.00 (ex VAT).   Tentative Specs are as Follows:   Tricker's Eaton Model (w/ no medallion on toe) i.e. a perforated captoe boot Acorn Antique Leather Brass Eyelets Red or Orange Lining Orange Pull Tabs Commando Sole Natural Welt 4444 Last / 5...
 great work guys! just wondering if you could name the piano track that you open your video with? can't seem to identify it via soundhound or shazam . . .
 oh that's sweet richard wants in. so yes, that means we only need one more.  
 Excellent!  Glad to have you on board, ravn.   With 4 committed, we've only got two to more to go . .. 
Hey Guys,   A few of us have been trying to put together an MTO project with 3 definites confirmed.  It'll be based upon a recent Junya Watanabe X Trickers Super Boot model that retailed earlier last year at Mr. Porter, Paul & Friends, and The End.   There are some modifications we'll be making to that model too.  And the quote we got from Richard from the Shoe Healer, makes it a better deal too.     Current pricing for our MTO model would be £325.00 (exclusive of...
 that's great.  i'm in.  it's a good deal when considering what models like these typically retail for stateside or abroad . . . and thanks for words of wisdom, zippyh too . . . yes, it would be wise to use royalmail / parcelforce as ups / fedex brokerage fees can be absolutely ridonculous . . . will put something up on the other forum later tonight . .. 
 also, found this photo of a perforated captoe boot on the 4444 last . . . looks very nice: 
 okay, let's wait until he gets back in order to confirm.  i did a bit of searching on this thread, but nothing recent enough to make an inference on calfskin MTOs. . .
Excellent [*****] - Oxxford (Highest Quality) - Brioni - Cesare Attolini Napoli - Kiton - Luciano Barbera Sartoriale - Luigi Borrelli - Sartoria Castangia - St Andrew - La Vera Sartoria Napoletana - Zegna Couture/Tom Ford Very Good[****] (IE: Few suits match the quality of the ones in this category.) - Battistoni - D'Avenza - Isaia - Sartoria Partenopea - Oxxford (1220) - Belvest mainline - Borrelli Luxury Vintage - Canali Milano - Corneliani Linea Sartoria - Pal Zileri...
 sorry i goofed on that.  my bad.  there are some other additions and modifications i missed.  so i'll repost with those too as well . . .