or Connect

Posts by itsmarcnotmark

Anyone happen to know if there's any truth behind founding members not getting first dibs this time around? Saw a post on Sales Alert with someone saying so.
This might have been answered, but I forgot. Can you stack your student discount with the black friday sale?
Wow, the only color I wanted too....hopefully they re-stock soon.
What size terry are you ordering, Shiroi? I want to order the red one too, and I was wondering if you can take measurements if you ordered a M
From what I read, I'll probably just not order from End, so I can just avoid any fees that may come along with my order. Thanks for the input guys!
Read a few pgs back that someone in the US has been hit with duties by End. Really tempted to use that code, but i don't want to pay duties. Anyone else have a problem with this?
Nan, any chance we can get measurements for the OCBD, sweatshirt, and cashmere collection?
Does endclothing ever do any sales? I know Mr.porter does around November, and I see a few things that are on both sites, so I'm wondering if they do one around then as well. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    Retail is expensive as fuck, period. If you can wait, hold off till November when the sales hit.
Anyone have any extra slim L shirts from BB and can give me the chest/p2p measurements? Thanks in advance.