or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Gilt has a nice selection of Billykirks that just had another markdown:   http://www.gilt.com/search?q.query=billykirk   Mostly SS13 styles, but some nice ones.  They also have some sale Ghurkas out there too.
 This is what it said and I wasn't logged in (don't actually have one): "ALL PRICES ARE TAX FREE, European Customers pay a additional 21% VAT at checkout."
Two good sales out there:   -Yoox has some new drops and code "UBER20" gives you another 20% off.  Link Yoox's site via Ebates and get 4.5% cash back from eBates.  IMHO the Scottish Jacket, Eddie Bauer collab Clip Jacket and SS13 Aircraft Jacket are the best picks.   -UshowU has some good prices on AW13.  Hunting Jacket, Mallorys, Kagoul, ventile Aircraft Jacket with Harris Tweed vest, cotton Aircraft jacket, etc.  Some good deals with VAT reduction.  Would have jumped...
 I found the fit of the sizes of the pair I just received were the same as the pair I currently own in that size.  
 My sun faded chinos definitely stretched.  Both in the waist and in the thigh.  Not sure if the broken in chinos would though.  IIRC they had a built in waist band that would IMO prevent so much stretching.
 Yes.  You just email them the order # and tell them you've taken delivery (which I'm sure they'll check on their end) and then you'll get a refund.  They used to just deduct at the time of purchase right on the web site, but now you have to email them.  Did it a few times just after Xmas when they had the crazy deals on the Cameramen, etc.   NOTE:  I use PayPal with them, but I assume a credit card would work the same.
Flannels has an extra 15% off "clearance" items.  It should work on all sale items.  Just grabbed the Puffa Jacket (AW12 I think) for 270 quid shipped.  Original price was 1100 quid.  If you live in the US they'll deduct VAT after you've received your order.  They have sizes 50, 52, 54 and 56.  I actually prefer the look of the AW12 version to the AW13 version.  Color is more plain and the look of the jacket is more classic.     Code is EXTRA15
 Yeah, I know.  It just costs about $50 to return it.  I think I'll try my luck on eBay.
 Yeah, that's only happened once for me.  Havent' bought anything for about 6 months and no coupons.    Must be account specific.  I've received two of them now and neither is working.  If anyone has one though PM me.