or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

46s are out there, but not in your traditional spots as has been mentioned.  I would try eBay as well as Rakuten.  You can also try some of the Japanese stockists.  Not sure about this season's Cameraman, but you'll find some 46s.   EDIT:  End has it on the moss colorway.
Looking for some quality sweaters.  I've got some Inverallans, which I love, but looking for some variety.  I picked up some solid J Crew sweaters last AW, but some I tried were also sub-par.  Tried some RRL which generally were bad and well overpriced.  I like more of a heritage look and I don't do well with things that are too fitted.  Any recommendations would be appreciated.
 Cheers.  Sizing up usually doesn't work so I'll probably pass on that one.   I would also add that last season's version looks like it would fit into this season's Aircraft Jacket as well.  Snaps appear to be in the same spot.
 Yes on both counts.  The width isn't so much an issue, even if you are slender, but the length very well could be.  It's also got a very "coated" feel as opposed to a cotton or denim feel.  
 Did you get this?  If you did and you're not interested shoot me a PM.  I was on at about...  11am CST and it was still full price.  I tried calling about it, but the line was busy.  I had to shower and throw something on before going out and when I got back they made the mark down and it was gone.  Should have just purchased it and called and told them it was a mistake and see what they'd give me.   I had a Billykirk field bag at $40 in my cart, but I let it go.  Don't...
 AW13.  There was a navy version from the same collection.  In fact IIRC the navy version was worn by Liam Gallagher and I've seen some ebay sellers charge a premium for that.  Why Liam Gallagher would be a selling point is beyond me, but I do like piece.  In fact I regret not getting it from the Cabourn site when it was marked down.  IMO it was a bit overpriced, but it definitely grew on me.  I liked it in both the camo and the navy.  I've seen a 54 floating around out...
Can anyone comment on the sizing of the Cabourn x Viberg arrow Chukka?  I'm a 10 in Oak Street Bootmakers trench boots and a 10 in Sanders/McNairy.
 I assume you size down a half size in the Barrie, so your normal size in the 110 is what you'd recommend?
 I actually meant that the standard Vibram Christy works better when it comes to a white sole, not on this boot in particular.  In fact I like the ripple sole and I would like a boot with that sole.  However I'd want the full ripple and the natural.   That's a kind offer, but I would need a guarantee.  I understand with the process being as it is, especially with this MTO type order, that you can't do that.   Oh, and is this going to be an option at some point?  I haven't...