or Connect

Congratulations gentlemen.  Enjoy them as I'm sure you will. @Winot I actually discovered the vintage Milgauss about six months ago and consider it to be a great looking vintage Rolex.  Then I unfortunately saw the prices they go for.  
Hah.  Someone posted an Archie video.  I have to say that as someone else noted they get quite old quite fast as they tend to be rather repetitive.  For instance this whole market crash business has him doing multiple videos that are quite similar (though that faux press conference was good for a quick laugh).  I will say that he does give out some pretty good advice at times.   Interesting topic though.  There has been a discussion of a correction for a little while...
Thinking about my first pair of Ghurka shorts and just wanted to be sure on sizing.  The Bureau says a M is a 34" waist.  So if say you're a 34 in J Crew shorts you'd be a M in the Ghurka short?  Can someone who say has or has had J Crew shorts comment?  
Ordered my first pair of Birkenstocks and now upon receipt I am not sure about the size.  I'm generally a 10 in say Buttero or McNairy, definitely a 9.5 Alden Barrie last.  So I ordered a size 43.  However I feel like they're a bit big.  Bottom strap is to the last rung while the top strap is to the second to last rung.  Length doesn't seem off.  Just wondering if anyone has experience and what rung they're on.  These are the basic Arizona suedes.
 Are you fucking serious?  You need to stay on point in this thread.   Now, who has a code for cruellers?  
 Ugh.  May have to return it now...  To this day I only know one of his songs, or at least I did when someone told me it was him.   Looks great!  Is that Iceland?    I've been looking at them for a few years now.  I passed on the "laser blue" at about $188 a year or so back even though I liked that color as well.  Yellow for me is the best color as I think it fits the piece the best, but I'm also a big sucker for yellow.  I really like it in a myriad of colors like navy or...
 I have plenty of Mackintosh fabric outerwear (Cabourn not actual Mackintosh brand pieces) and while friends have had issues with it I never have much.  So I'm not too worried about the fabric, though I know it's not for everyone.  I also didn't just buy it as a functional piece.  I like the aesthetic of a basic Stutterheim, though again that's not for everyone either. 
 Cheers for this one.  Grabbed a Stutterheim for $88.  I need it like I need a hole in the head, but I'll get good enough use of it for that price.  Checkout was a bit slow for me too, but not too bad.
 I take my "normal" size with Butteros.  Same size I take with McNairy and a half size up from what I take in Alden's on the Barrie last.  I wouldn't wear Common Projects so I can't comment on their sizing.   Butteros are really nice.  I have quite the collection.  I hope they fit as you'll likely not be disappointed.
 Well it sounds like you've already made up your mind.  Go with your gut and what feels right to you, but if you don't need to move on one fast then maybe think it over some more.  I think that if you want a more "60s" watch look and feel that you should go with the white.  Arguably the black offers this as well, but not as much for me.  The blue does "allow" the watch to be something "different" if you ask me.  It can get away with being less of a "60s tribute" in that...