or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Doesn't seem to be on Mackintosh. 
So the Euro code no longer works on UK items, correct?
 Yes, after.  However you have to wait until the item is delivered and email them.
 Thanks.  Your waist?  Would you say it's "fitted"?
Would you guys say that the End size charts for SNS Starks is accurate?     Model is 6'1" with a 38" chest and wears size Medium   Pit to Pit Back Shoulder Arm Small 18" 24" 15" 20" Medium 19" 25" 16" 21" Large 21" 25.5" 17.5" 22" X-Large 21" 27" 17.5" 22.5"   I'm 5'10", 42" chest and typical US 33" waist.  You think I could do a large?  
It's for End.  Some decent stuff in sale.  SNS, assuming it fits you, some nice McNairys, an Alden...  Just luck of the draw with sizes. 
 Thanks for the reply!  Very helpful and insightful.  I've got the money right now but it's not a small purchase for me either so I'm in no hurry.  If I get my Q1 bonus I'll probably pull the trigger Heritage Ranger.   I'd call them investments in the sense that I plan on having them forever as I think both the Heritage Ranger and the Black Bays are great looking watches.  That said I've read opinions and articles that the Black Bay could appreciate in value.  That said...
Wondering if someone can help with a few questions.  I own some solid quartz watches which I thought I'd keep for life along with my 90s Tag Heuer which is still in near perfect shape.  However in the past 12 months or so in reading a few watch blogs and a few articles online I discovered a few of the Tudor Heritage watches and am now rather set on them.  So I was searching through this thread the other night and despite already knowing about Tudor's new releases I hadn't...
If anyone is near the Kittery outlet and is willing to proxy shoot me a PM.  Thanks!
 Definitely works with Filson products.  You can get free shipping with that free shipping option if you have an Amex card.  Ebates gives you 2.5% back too.  Grabbed the wheeled Carry-On for $355 after everything is factored in.  Thanks for sharing this.