or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Was there a special online code a few weeks back?  Something like 20% off?  Anyone have anything currently.
So it's 70% off in stores?
Are prices in the store the same as they are on the website?
 Haven't ordered from them, but yes they do. 
 Based on your chest I would guess you could size down in the Aircraft.  Personally I don't size up or down.  It's either get my size or pass.  Just keep in mind the Aircraft is meant to fit as it does and it tapers down to the waist.   As for the color, I'd say it's a medium orange.  I wouldn't say burnt, I wouldn't say bright.  I'd say a rich medium orange.  It's a great looking jacket.
 I have that one too.  Got a really good from Flannels.  I have the indigo Mallory as well, but I prefer the Cameraman myself.  Like the contrast of the dark navy ventile with the indigo Harris Tweed.  As I've said before, looks sooo much better than the vested Cameraman.  Anyway, looks great.  Enjoy!
Gilt has a nice selection of Billykirks that just had another markdown:   http://www.gilt.com/search?q.query=billykirk   Mostly SS13 styles, but some nice ones.  They also have some sale Ghurkas out there too.
 This is what it said and I wasn't logged in (don't actually have one): "ALL PRICES ARE TAX FREE, European Customers pay a additional 21% VAT at checkout."
Two good sales out there:   -Yoox has some new drops and code "UBER20" gives you another 20% off.  Link Yoox's site via Ebates and get 4.5% cash back from eBates.  IMHO the Scottish Jacket, Eddie Bauer collab Clip Jacket and SS13 Aircraft Jacket are the best picks.   -UshowU has some good prices on AW13.  Hunting Jacket, Mallorys, Kagoul, ventile Aircraft Jacket with Harris Tweed vest, cotton Aircraft jacket, etc.  Some good deals with VAT reduction.  Would have jumped...
 I found the fit of the sizes of the pair I just received were the same as the pair I currently own in that size.