or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Agreed on the video initially, but giving it another look now I think you can see plenty.  Not a lot of great views and the similar colors don't help, but you can still get a gist of the styles.  
 If they did it was on a very small selection of items.  I'm not seeing it on anything I've looked at in the past.
 Which one is this?
 Oh, I don't doubt that.  Usually from what I've read any damage they visibly point out in the photos and I don't recall ever seeing anything graded higher than a "C".  Personally I've used Rakuten twice, once for an Inverallan and once for a Cabourn piece, and both were new with tags and easy transactions.  
 It does have some sort of "damage" to it.  Translator doesn't translate the part that specifies.  Pictures look good though.
  SS15 "preview."  
 Personally I'd like to see more variety, but still plenty of great styles each season.  I think there are some great pieces in AW14, a lot of winners.  Many are styles he's already done, but different takes (at least to me since I just started near 3 years ago now).  I actually like AW14 better than what I've seen from AW15.  Not everything is better, but from what I've seen so far I prefer it.  Back to the variety though, I wish he'd expand the size of the collections...
 I would think it's because he had London just before this.  Sounds/looks as though he's only showing the Karrimor collab at Pitti.
 Yeah, unless you're really short you probably have to do the "high/low" look like in the picture.  Also, the buttons at the bottom appear to be functional in that it looks as though there are holes there underneath them, but probably decorative since I can't see the function.  
 I have it in the back of my head that Oi Polloi does an % off...  Can't remember.  Don't remember there shipping charge either. The Bureau has cheap shipping.