or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

It does have some sort of "damage" to it.  Translator doesn't translate the part that specifies.  Pictures look good though.
  SS15 "preview."  
 Personally I'd like to see more variety, but still plenty of great styles each season.  I think there are some great pieces in AW14, a lot of winners.  Many are styles he's already done, but different takes (at least to me since I just started near 3 years ago now).  I actually like AW14 better than what I've seen from AW15.  Not everything is better, but from what I've seen so far I prefer it.  Back to the variety though, I wish he'd expand the size of the collections...
 I would think it's because he had London just before this.  Sounds/looks as though he's only showing the Karrimor collab at Pitti.
 Yeah, unless you're really short you probably have to do the "high/low" look like in the picture.  Also, the buttons at the bottom appear to be functional in that it looks as though there are holes there underneath them, but probably decorative since I can't see the function.  
 I have it in the back of my head that Oi Polloi does an % off...  Can't remember.  Don't remember there shipping charge either. The Bureau has cheap shipping.
Thought I'd share this here in case anyone is interested.  SS14 Expedition Jacket in large at Steven Alan:   http://www.stevenalan.com/S14_NA_S14-S4D1161.html?dwvar_S14__NA__S14-S4D1161_color=340#cgid=hidden-mens-sale-viewall&frmt=ajax&view=all&start=0&hitcount=355   Code NEWYEAR25 gets you 25% off.  Possibly free shipping as well.  Link to Steven Alan from Ebates (after you set up an account) and get 3% cash back.     Looks a lot like SS15 and would go perfectly...
 Free shipping and 3%  cash back with Ebates as well.  Got sniped on the otter green within 60 seconds.  I don't need it really considering I got the Mr Porter collab medium duffle at half off which is amazing.  Grabbed a black sportsman bag myself and that large travel bag in navy.  
 There are exclusions.  The majority of what is included can be seen from the original post in this thread referring to it when you click the link.
 This.  They always have something worthwhile and while there are redundancies there is still always plenty of variety.