or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Nice find.  I've never tried a pair of Cabourn trousers.  Coincidentally I wore my Cameraman with that tweed today for the first time all season.  Still a favorite despite the newer versions I have.   As for the vest, tough call.  It all sounds a bit pricey to me, but what are the chances you'll see it again?  I just scored my second "long lost" piece that I'm hoping is in as great of condition as described.  
 When you get to checkout, or just before, it will tell you they don't.  IIRC Barbour isn't even on their US site either.
 Agreed, he shouldn't be "working in fashion", assuming that's what he's doing, and it does show a lack of research.  Lack of respect?  I wouldn't say that.    Yeah, prices are nice.  I was even going to buy an item I already have.  Looks like they're not going to carry Cabourn anymore though.  Their inventory is from collections a year old or more.  
Guys, kindly stfu about the Everest parka.  You all have good points and agree to disagree.   For the record, they unfortunately do not.    Looks VERY similar to the Nigel Cabourn x Eddie Bauer Kara Koram jacket from last AW (I believe).  Very close to the color too.  Quite a "colorful" looking coat, but something about it I like.  Then again I love just about everything Cabourn.  I own it.  Well not sure if it's the "short" version, since it doesn't run short, but I have...
I couldn't find anything, but does Unionmade do anything for Black Friday or Cyber Monday?  Or do they ever do any codes separate from their bi-annual sale events?
 What year is that from?  I've never seen that color before.   Also, is this Rakuten Japan as opposed to the english Rakuten I've been on?  Selection seems to be different.
 Cheers.  I'll email them first.
 I inquired a week or so back and somebody here contacted Superdenim.  Size charts appear to be accurate and it's more of a fitted jacket.
 Doesn't work for me.  Have you ordered from them before?  Shipping only talks about shipping to Russia and even after I create an account it won't allow me to add an address.
Anyone remember what Bonobos did Black Friday last year?