or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

I would lean towards the Cameraman sizing. The aircraft is roomier in the chest, probably an inch roomier than the Cameraman, so it's tapering from a wider point which might make it seem narrower than it is. If it's the AW13 version then you should consider the vest which is... tailored. Without the vest though it's your typical Aircraft in terms of fit.
Sizes?
Was one of the camo Mallorys the AW13 Crazy Mallory?
OK, jumped on the bench coat in green. 75% off after VAT reduction and free shipping is nice. Now the exchange rate just needs to improve. As for the sale, what did I miss? Any Cameramen? What Mallorys were there besides the camo? Any if the inventory from the Cabourn site that magically disappeared a month ago?
Says the bench coat is canvas, but IIRC it's wool, right?
Mallory's? Only saw the camo. Nothing good in a 50. Bench coat, but I took a pass on that. Didn't seem like much of anything good really unless I missed some things.
Been able to wear the Barras and St. Kildas this Spring.  Very pleased with them as Spring jackets as well.  Had one of the latter on today in some rain and it held up really well, as expected.
Forgot to mention that I've been happily wearing my SS12 Cameramen and SS13 Aircraft jackets.  Spring temperatures have been fluctuating quite a bit, but I didn't want to make the mistake of last year and waiting until it was too late to wear them.  Glad I grabbed those Aircraft jackets, AW13 version too, considering the SS14 offerings.  Just wish I had the AW13 in army.  
 Looking forward to those.  Jacket on the right and the left please.  My outerwear addiction could be back this Fall.
 I prefer the look of the previous Mallorys.  Not a fan of the brushed/fuzzy look.     What are you thoughts on the stone?  Not a fan myself so I returned them.  The ventile was too bright.  Crazy steal of a deal had i kept it though.  However I did get the army Cameraman which has the stone lower.  That worked fine for me.  The tweed on that one is fuzzy too.