or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Well if you like the Nato strap look, you don't have to go the Timex route.  I've picked up some nice brand new Victorinox Swiss Army watches for about 80% off on eBay and just grabbed some Nato straps to go with them.  Anyway, if you find another watch you like better than the Timex you can still do that look as they make those Nato straps in various sizes and there are plenty available on eBay.  Next I'm looking for a watch with an orange face or bezel and then I'll...
Wore my To Ki To Military Jacket in Sage for the first time today.  Added the lining to it since it was about 15'F.  Looks great one and a really cool coat if anyone is looking for an alternative to the Bond/Sporting Jacket.   Wow.  Your Scott is an XL?    Surtees looks really nice.  So many Barbour coats that I like.    If you could provide me with the pit-to-pit measurements when you get he Marlow I'd appreciate.  I tried this one on at the Barbour store and it...
Rang up some of the higher profile stores today looking for the Red Wings and a few other items today.  No luck and the general answer I got was they're online only.  Was able to grab the Dodocase I wanted.  Free shipping, proper sales tax and they matched the online price while giving me 50% off too.  Not the initial Dodocase I wanted, but I don't think the one I really wanted has a camera hole.  Great deal for a Dodocase though.   Hit up one of the two local stores here...
  Agreed, that Surtees looks nice.  Looks nicer than it does online.  What size is it?  Also is it the old school fit or one of those updated fits?  Looks the latter.  Your size in that vs To Ki To?  And btw, on that alteration on the Scott, it looks great.  She simply shorted the cuff and re-attached it.  I took it back though because I want another cuff length.  My fault for not going short enough.  She won't charge me and only charged me half of what she normally...
  In my experience Royal Mail is fine.  It's FedEx and UPS that you have to worry about.  Of course it sounds like it all depends, but generally the post office doesn't seem concerned with customs oddly enough.    As for VAT, you probably should have sorted that before ordering.  I had a sizing question from them over the Summer and got a very quick reply, so you might want to reach out.  Some places (Coggles, Liberty) don't deduct VAT at all (which is IMO complete...
Well I have some questions for y'all.  Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated.   -So the extra 50% off sale, is that at every store or select stores? -Couple of things I'm looking for that I'm not seeing locally here that I was wondering if anyone has spotted in their local...
  On a side, maybe related note, the womens Camerman looks amazing.
Yeah, the waistcoats are definitely on the fitted side.  Mallory if a 52 layered is fine, but I can barely button a 52 waistcoat.  I'd definitely be a 54 waistcoat, but then the length might be too long.
MoK, did you get that Mallory yet?  Was it a 54?  I'm guessing that'd be the best fit for you.
Got both of the Classic Mallorys I ordered today, and let me tell you "classic" they are.  IMHO they're beautiful pieces.  I'm very impressed and while I knew I liked the Mallory, you have to see and feel it in person.  As has been said in this thread, including by myself before actually seeing it in person, it's more more of an outerwear piece as opposed to a traditional blazer.  I went with both the Black Brown and Green colors.  Flannels listed, and indeed the tag on...