or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

AW13 preview is out and you're talking about H&M.  What's wrong with you guys today?      You can add Cro'Jack to that list.   Agreed on both counts.  I got mine at over 60% off though so I'm not sweating price so much.  I'm confident I could get my money back too.    Yes, inspired is more accurate.  However it's very near a replica, at least the Bowers is. 
  Can you show me which one you're looking at?   http://www.barbour.com/us/mens-clothing
It won't hurt to ask, but if you do the return/rebuy thing then you risk losing out on them. I did that once and it worked, though it was a 20% difference and I was worried I'd miss out.
Well he does make nice shoes. First I ever heard of him was when I saw a pair of brogues. They looked amazing. From then on all i knew until a few months ago was that he had nice and expensive shoes. I've this year picked up plenty on sale, to the extent that today's flash sale looks expensive, and they're great shoes. Comparably I picked up some grensons and while the shoes were nice the fit was off. His whole personality though is a turnoff for me, but until I can...
Woolrich John Rich & Bros had a similar looking herringbone blazer.  Went pretty cheap at Bloomingdale's, but probably sold out.  End sold out early in the season as well.
  I think SS12 was great.  I've only shopped Cabourn for less than 12 months, but from what I've seen SS12 was one of the best collections.   SS13 doesn't grab me as much, but I'm still waiting for the full release.  Some pieces in the Pitti video and photos if you really inspect them look nice.  A bit too sporty and springy for me is the main gripe I have as I prefer more the military look.
  I too like the Bench coat as others have noted, however I'd like to see better photos.  Looks a bit too... bonded.  A bit too slick in terms of the outer texture.  Like that it's a new silhouette though.   Not sure about the Cameraman.  Is the ventile... flimsy?  Is it Mackintosh on top?  LOVE the detachable vest though.  I assume it comes with each garment.  Looks a bit Barbour, but more functional in that you can wear it as a separate.   Really liking the Aircraft...
  Depending on which Cameraman, I'm sure it could be done.  I would think the SS linen versions would be easier than the Harris Tweed and the Mackintosh would be a pain.  In fact overall I would think it would be pretty costly and you'd want to have absolute faith in your tailor.  I would advise two things though:   1  Can you size down?  Those military latches at the top of the coat give you about an inch either way in the chest area in terms of fit.  If you're on the...
So I placed an order... last week? or maybe over the weekend for the Debenahm Seaman Coat.  If you go back to some of the discussion we had back when the collection was first being discussed back in the Fall, this was the second piece on my list that I mentioned.  Well I got it in the mail today.  Initially, I'm "so so" on the piece.  Out of the box it came with the book.  The book is a bit smaller than I expected.  It comes in box itself.  It's pretty neat with some...
Well I definitely lucked out today.  Have to say that it makes up for missing out on the same one for a good price just a week or so ago.  I put in an order the day it went on sale and they even processed the order.  However the next day I got an email from them saying they'd sold it just hours before my online order was made.  So I guess it's fate.      Cheers.  52 should be my size based on what I've found online and how the Cameraman fits me.  Probably would have...