or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

I went online this morning about four hours after the email was sent.  It was out of stock then.  I'm guessing they sold out fast or they pulled the inventory before the sale.  I assume the former.  Anyway, REALLY frustrating web shop and policy about orders.  I would have placed an order with them as well.  I'm to the point where I want to send them an email, but I'm sure it won't go anywhere.  I just can't believe they'd launch a web shop like this.
If you live on England.
Trunk's sale started Monday.
  In the gallery you can see him wearing the Debenham peacoat (presumably in Antarctica), Balclava or whatever it's call thing, linen Mallory, linen crazy vest... 
  Do you have that Tenzing?  If so, is the fit the same?
DOES ANYONE have both the Camo Notch Work Jacket and last year's Tenzing version?  Last year's was the same jacket bar the shade, right?  I mean in terms of fit as well.     Hmmm.  Hadn't thought of that.  An excellent idea in theory, but in practice it looks difficult looking at the details at the shoulder.  Definitely would be the best option.
  It'd still be a bit long with the alteration.  It'd land at the bone at the base of the thumb and I'd prefer it at least a 1/2" shorter than that, but I can live with that.  I'm fine cuffing it even after the alteration too.    Repositioning isn't an option IMO.  I think my tailor can do it, but I'm not 100% sure.  Crazy trying to find a tailor because if they screw up the first piece and it's a good one you're out.  Still generally she's done well for me, including...
Quote:   Sorry lads, the photos showed when I initially posted them.  Here you go:                       Again, first one is the cuff as is.  Second is as it would be, though edge would be straighter.  The difference is 3/4 to 4/5" and the stitching would be only 1/4 to 1/5" from the edge. 
Could use some advice in general, but especially from those of you who have the SS13 Camo Notch Work Jacket.    Before I show you the photos and get to the point, note that I have about a 43" chest, am 5'10" and about a 33/34 waist.  I'm a 50 Cameraman, 52 Harris Tweed Mallory and 50 Aircraft Jacket to give you a general idea.  Now I ordered a size 52 for the chest and back  Also, the tag inside the 52 says it's for someone 6'0" to 6'2", 36" to 38" waist and 42" to...
  According to OSB right here on Styleforum, yes, they are.