or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

I know someone who works there and they've done two sets of markdowns.  One about a week before Christmas and the other Christmas Eve.  On top of that it's now 60% off the marked sale price for all markdowns and then another 10% off (plus any rewards one might have) for cardholders.  They're well picked over now on the men's side, but they can find items for you on their mobile device (with free shipping to your home) or via store locator on the register.  I always go...
 Well now I would say with that piece you've now trumped with deal of the Marrkt sale.  That was an excellent grab by you!  Definitely worth the "risk" as you say.   I don't know anything about it as half of the Eddie Bauer pieces came out before I discovered Cabourn, but I'm still guessing it's a sample.  Lack of an Eddie Bauer tag is what suggests that to me more than anything, but also I don't recall seeing one before.  "Made in Canada" was on all the Eddie Bauer pieces...
5% back with eBates or Discover Deals.
 I grabbed that one myself.  Looks sold out just about everywhere too.  Hope it fits.
 End's looks only to be on the UK site (and not the US site) though.
 If you would be so kind, what size did you get and what is the pit-to-pit measurement? Do they ship to the US?  They seem to have twice the inventory.
 Yes, I have a few, but one I noticed this season was being marketed (albeit by the shop itself from what I can tell and not EG) to women.  I'm more concerned about fit and specifically length fi for some reason they did a women's variant now, but looking at the photos again and where it lands I'm quite certain it's the same size as the rest of shawls. I too have a couple of them.  I only wear them layered when I'm out, but I also find them quite nice when I'm home.  Like...
I'm seeing the button shawl being marketed or perhaps rather sold to women this year where as I haven't seen that in previous seasons.  I'm assuming it's the same button shawl they're selling to men in terms of the size/dimensions, correct?  Looks to be from the photos and for me it's a very clearly unisex piece, but don't want to get one and have it be too short.
 This didn't work for me, but MISSEDYOU10 or maybe it was MISSYOU10 came up for another 10% off.  Maybe they're account specific?   Just amazed by Yoox though.  Grabbed a Barbour from AW11 (Tokito) that will of course presumably be new with tags.  Also seeing things from how many years ago that are still great pieces depending on your tastes.