or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

AW 16/17.  People are going to go mental for those Converse.  I LOVE navy blue myself, but sure looks like a lot of it.   http://www.menstylefashion.com/video/nigel-cabourn-autumn-winter-2016-at-london-collections-men/
That sounds cheap for a coat that price ordered from End.  Not sure why FedEx would cancel the duties.
 If that's the case then I stand corrected.  I haven't inspected it, but initially it looked like last season's to me.  Interesting they'd bring back what sounds like the least successful piece of outerwear from the previous season.  
This year's Donkey Jacket is surely just last year's leftovers. They did two colorways last season if you recall and the navy simply plays into this season's collection.
Wondering what everyone's thoughts are on the production numbers of the Seamaster 300m Master Co-Axial.  They say they made 7007 of the Spectre edition, yet I'm curious how many they made/are likely to make of the standard edition black bezel in stainless.  Ditto for the blue bezel in titanium which I assume they produced even less of than the Spectre edition.     On a side note, is titanium that bad an alternative to stainless steel? 
 Beaufort is longer.
 Thanks for posting this.  I've done this with another shop and it really pays off if you use them right.  I spent a small fortune with this one, but the prices I'll be getting for items that are rarely discounted will great.
 Spot on advice. Not sure why there's all this talk about fitting it over a Mallory.  A cool look I would guess, but not at all that necessary I would imagine.  Also, if one is sizing up they should take into account the added length you'll get, especially in the sleeves but also in the body.
 I don't think many customers if any would expect Filson to take a bag back because they had buyer's remorse AFTER using the bag which isn't at all defective.   I also think the whole quality argument is overblown.  I have some older Filson bags as well as some newer ones.  I'd say the older ones look and feel sturdier, but I've not had issues with any of them.  I think Filson still offers a quality product that is close if not the same in some respects to what they've...
 Super nice is an understatement.  You're very fortunate to have had them allow you to exchange it after using it.