or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Yes, but it sort of disappears and then shows up as long as years later in some weird "warehouse" sale of sorts and you'll likely miss it then.  I guess they had the SS12 Cameraman for dirt cheap the last time that happened but it was all gone by the time I got online.  I'd recommend moving if there's something you want.  Nothing for me since they sold it all nearly a month ago.  
BTW, anyone have any of the New England Shirt Co shirts that UM carries?
Love the UM message when I try and add too many of something to the cart:   "YOU CANNOT ADD THAT AMOUNT TO THE CART — WE HAVE 2 IN STOCK AND YOU ALREADY HAVE 3 IN YOUR CART"
End got their second drop.
UM is indeed slow, but just getting to checkout now after browsing sale in it's entirety.  Some good stuff left though nothing I need and my want or two I already knew were gone.  Worth the wait IMO since it's such a good discount.  I just wish I lived near a store so I could try the stuff on.
Superdenim as well.
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but The Bureau has their stock up.  
Talk about gobsmacked:   http://www.yoox.com/us/41484966DK/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41484966DK&sizeId=
I would assume the peeling is do to it drying out.
What's up with the shoe hype?  Daiki could put "Engineered Garments" on a pair of crocs and you lot would probably pass out.  Buttero, Yuketen, some McNairys, etc, etc, etc.  Plenty of options to wear with EG and all better than those Vans.