or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Is the SS version Mackintosh though?  I know End's description says so, but it said with the AW ventile versions too.  I know Kafka says it's bonded and their AW description says ventile so maybe it is.  
 I assume the classic version with the Harris Tweed lower and not the all ventile version with the Harris Tweed vest.  I got the last one from the usual suspects a week ago.  End had two for a while.  After they sold their last one I just got it from Kafka.  I'd been waiting for End to take another drop, but they didn't so I grabbed the last one from Kafka.  I won't be returning mine, but I'd keep checking End.  You never know if it'll get returned.  Last time I checked...
Speaking of Flannels and Cabourn, this is still available:   http://www.flannels.com/nigel-cabourn-hand-woven-hunting-jacket-608885?colcode=60888522   Highly recommend this coat if you don't already have it.  Not as warm as a Mallory since the back is canvas, but you can layer it.  Just looks great on though.  Really nice piece.  The green is nice two, but the bottom pockets on the green don't line up.  They do on the navy, but not on the green.  
 Kafka, Flannels, Trunk...  Off the top of my head I think that's it from what I've seen.  Very small drops too.  I think AW had a second drop, so SS probably will too.  Still a lot of the same product with pretty much everyone having that Canadian jacket. Whats really puzzling though is the Cabourn webstore.  Half the AW13 collection is still full price and not a whiff of SS14.  It's March now too.  They can do whatever they want, but I'd think they want to start getting...
Got both of my Ashbys today.  Love the fit and the coat.  Compared to my SL Bedale.  I didn't take measurements, just compared the fits.  The Ashby is such a better fit.  Looks more trim and doesn't have ridiculously high armholes.  On top of that the armholes look as high.  Also has a thinner wale collar which looks better.  Wish they'd do a few new colors in the Ashby.  And on a side note Barbour needs to get the snaps on the outside of the pocket of the Bristol and I'll...
I don't know, but I still want one in a 50!
 Hard to say.  Cameramen haven't seemed to sell as well this season regardless of the variant.  Well at least not size 50.  Personally I think the standard version with the Harris Tweed lower is nicer because you can see the tweed..  Vest option works fine in the Aircraft though.  In fact the Aircraft is nice because you can just take out the vest and you've essentially got the SS Aircraft too.  Yeah, just go to checkout and choose where you're shipping to.  It'll come off...
 It came in two different variants.  The cinnamon colored ventile version and a dark olive waxed version.  I have the latter.  I got a large as I have in all of my other Tokitos.  I don't have the Commander, but I have about 8-10 other Tokitos and the Shoreman is the loosest of the bunch.  IMO that's the look he was going for.  It's stand Tokito in the chest and shoulders, but boxier in the body.  It can be drawn in at the waist and I've also drawn it at the bottom ever so...
Ashby in navy now on sale at Nordstrom.  Link it through your Discover card from Discover's site for an extra 5% back or try Ebates for a bit back.  Oddly enough did an End search with google to compare price before placing the Nordstrom order and got a link for End for the same price.  End has it in olive while Nordstrom does not.  Nice price on both considering the Bedale is $375 or so here in the States.
 How tall are you?  Waist size?