or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

I'm sure they would work fitted, but that's not what I was saying anyway.  There are different degrees to which something can fit and from the photos the duffel looked even more relaxed than your standard duffel, hence my comment.  That said I trust PhilVo's opinion on fit.    So ridiculous they didn't put this online.  What version of the full length CWP was it?    Agreed.  I've have bought myself a second CWP at that price as well as one for my Dad.
 Well being too skinny is never an issue for me.  A year ago I was in some ways in the 48 range, but I'm firmly in the 50 range and it's more above the waist than below.  Anyway, would love to see a picture when you get it if you're so inclined.
     Cheers lads!  Today will be the first day in the wild.  Getting the mop cropped and guy who does it just bought a Tank (the watch) and some sort of Tag Heuer, so we'll do some showing.  I like the Black Bay, but just note there are articles out there about corrosion of one of the parts.  I believe it was the crown tube.  If I recall correctly rinsing it after diving should do the trick and Tudor might have fixed the issue by now.  Anyway, if you're actually diving...
 Wow.  Amazing work.  The duffel's fit would worry me a bit, but as you said the fabric is amazing.  I have the cashmere Cameraman and I love it.  Even if the fit is a bit big you could just layer it.  Congrats Phil.
 Thanks!  I absolutely love it.  Here is the other side:  Again, a poor picture, but you can at least see the reference it is now.   Really a great looking piece if I do say so myself.  I'll never change the strap and I love the brown as it can worn more casually.  The "fauxtina" doesn't look faux to me and looks quite rich.  As some of you may remember, I'm not used to a smaller watch like this as my VSAs were all 44mm, but I am used to this already.  I've read that many...
So I don't recall how it started, but a couple of years back I started looking at "higher end" watches.  I think it was the Black Bay or the Ranger, the latter of which is still very high on my wish list, that caught my eye.  I'd previously worn Victorinox Swiss Army Mavericks (the VSA dive watch) which I'd scored for $90-$125 each on eBay and promptly replaced the rubber straps with Natos.  I never thought I'd want another watch as I liked the look and feel of the watches...
 Did you do search?  I have googled "is __________ reliable?" and it sometimes yields results.  IMO Chrono24 should have a better system for determining the reputation of a seller.
I placed two orders with Unionmade on the first day of the sale.  Second order shipped before the first order.  I ordered ceramics and they were packed amazingly well.  First order finally came today.  I ordered five pair of Anonymous Ism socks and only got three pair in the package.  I checked my credit card and they refunded me for the two pair of socks without my having to ask.  So for me it all went well and another great Unionmade sale.  Still one of my favorite...
 Not familiar with the Lutz.  From what I'm seeing though it's sized with 38, 40, etc and not medium, large, etc. 
Asking this again, but can anyone tell me the difference between the sword hands 1931 Reverso and the syringe hand version in terms of the lume on the hands and the hour markers?  Online pictures are tough to tell, but it looks as though the hour markers are the same color, but perhaps the syringe hand version is slightly darker.  Same for the hands, but I'm wondering if anyone knows this for sure.