or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Do you have a link to the advertisement?  No matter what, it can be re-waxed.  Whether it should be or not, or whether or not it'll somehow be difficult or ruin the coat I don't know.  However I would think that so long as it needs a re-wax you should be able to do it.
 ANYONE HAVE A SL BEDALE AND ASHBY?  I know the SL Bedale is slimmer in the chest than your standard Bedale, but I was curious if it's slimmer than an Ashby in the chest.
 THE WHAT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pics???  Link???
  Hmmm.  While I'd never buy one not to wear it, at least not at NC pricing, I do consider my coats part of my outerwear collection.  Again, don't get me wrong, I rotate my Cabourn, Barbour and whatever else and I live in a climate where outerwear is an eight to maybe nine month necessity/possibility, but I still plan on keeping them for a long time.  I think it's in part my age and having stuff I'll hopefully feel comfortable in in say twenty to thirty years.  Anyway...  
 Yeah, it's been 10% all told.  Usually from End orders.  All depends on the shop.  I have a contact at one UK shop and another is great about marking down items.  I hear that latter shop is great in person as well.  One thing I will say about End is that it's FedEx priority and that it's only $12 out of the gate for shipping before that 10%.   That's the exact psychology I think I ran into.  I was hedging my own bets, just a bit too slow on the draw.  I've actually tried...
Finally was able to grab this today:   https://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441838951&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302031245&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=keL9jLH   They rejected on two separate store searchs.     This 50% off the sale price and free shipping is bad.  Grabbed the New Balance hikers, more 3rd party socks, another...
Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly are they?
 Yeah, and I'm outside the UK and the Eurozone.  On top of that, 16.7% is 16.7%.  On Cabourn that's a good little chunk of change.  Shipping isn't too bad and import duty is 10% max assuming I get hit.  All of that is not to mention that Cabourn is cheaper in the UK than it is over here in the States.  I can get your standard Barbour Bedale or Beaufort for 40% off just by doing a standard order from the UK as opposed to just ordering one from here in the States.   It's not...
 Sweaters I got were all over the board.  Different styles, but in some cases I doubt it's style specific.  Well in the case of the hunting cardigan.  Great sweater, especially considering the quality of a few of the others, but just ridiculously cut.
 It's SS14.  You can see what is presumably Spain in the background of some of the shots.  Sadly the shots are rather dark and you can't make out the styles too well.  Hopefully the shops start getting in their inventory soon.  I'm curious to see some of it in better detail. Well it depends on what you want and what you're willing to pay it.  For instance the peacoat in size 50 was available on the site and on Superdenim IIRC just 48 hours ago.  Now it's gone from both...