or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

From what I can tell I'm guessing not, but does anyone know if Corniche ever does any discount codes?  
 Not to go off topic, but I think there is room in this thread for some discussion.   I took my first Real McCoys delivery tonight and I have to say that I'm thrilled with the styles I got.  Both are denim pieces and both are very Cabournesque.  I say that based on the styling, the quality the materials used and the construction.  Both pieces are US Navy inspired, one being a replica from what I understand.  They're both made of denim and of a very similiar weight to the...
 I proceeded to check out with an item that was clearly marked sale at half off, but got a message saying "The checkout does not meet the requirements set by the shop for this discount."    
 Sorry if this sounds... naive or even stupid, but does the same hold true for selvage denim? I assume yes and I assume there will be some fading (mine have great marks and my second pair is unworn so I'll still have a dark pair), but want to be sure.  
If one of you gentlemen would be so kind as to let me know what I missed if anything I would greatly appreciate it.  Are the current offerings what was up, or was there more?  I'm not seeing many 50s, were there some?
OK, where is the sale?  I see one item, the same item they had on 4 hours ago.  What's worse, they now charge 50 pounds to ship to the US.  Really?  That probably doesn't even include customs and the last time I ordered from the Cabourn site I got hit with the worst customers I've ever been hit with.  
 Starting to get there with the outerwear.  Just re-organized my closet this afternoon and separated my Cabourn into two separate bars, one for SS and one for AW.  Plenty of aircraft jackets and a few Camermen taking up a lot of the SS bar and plenty of Cameramen and Mallorys taking up the AW bar.  At least I can say I'm wearing them all consistently this season.  Even wore the Eddie Bauer vest for the first time the other day and got a few compliments.  Just waiting for...
 I hear ya.  I grabbed the CXL wingtips just last week.  I have taken advantage of a few other sales today though.  One or two couldn't pass ups and then some things that usually don't go on sale.  Have to say that if there's anything anyone "needs" that the Context sale is great with their whole rewards system.  Rewards were credited to my account instantly.
http://www.superdenim.com/ has 15% off with TAKE15   Great shop and I usually don't get hit with customs.
  A few sites with some good deals or items that usually don't go on sale.  Sadly too many, otherwise I agree.