or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

I know I'm last minute here, but was wondering if anyone knows where I might find the the following:   -Button shawl in plaid, homespun, herringbone...  I have the olive and grey worsted wool and would be interested in any others. -Button shawl collar cardigan in charcoal in a large. -Expedition jacket in homespun in a large.   Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
So I had mentioned my SS13 orange Aircraft Jacket a couple of weeks back and how it had a bird dropping on it which interestingly enough didn't happen while I was bird watching.  Ornithology and the opportunity for Nigel to designer some birding pieces, I did finally get around to tackling the stain this weekend.  I'd waited as it was dried by the time I got home that day and it wasn't doing anything.  So I bought a small handheld brush, grabbed some paper towels and the...
 Which peacoat is it?  Price?  I'm assuming Georgetown?
 Thanks for posting this.  Grabbed the Shawl collar Cardigan in olive and the CPO Shirt in herringbone.  Fast and easy transaction over the phone and thanks to whoever took my call. EDIT:  Turns out it was Gary.  Cheers for the help Gary.  
 I didn't think the SS14 Mallorys were bad.  You'd have to pair them up with chinos and not denim if you ask me, but I'm still considering one.  Of course they don't compare to the Harris Tweed Mallory.  For me that is the iconic Cabourn piece, though I could see the Cameraman and Everest being considered that as well.   I see you added two this AW.    Thoughts on the leather brown color?  I prefer the RAF grey, which is my first choice, but the leather brown is...
 Thanks for the link.  I'm taking a punt on them.  
 Now 40% off with code SAFINAL40: http://www.stevenalan.com/S14_NA_S14-S4D1161.html?dwvar_S14__NA__S14-S4D1161_color=340#cgid=hidden-mens-sale-viewall&frmt=ajax&view=all&start=0&hitcount=411 EDIT:  Only 25% off, still.  
http://www.revolveclothing.com/mens/?navsrc=global   Revolve has some Filson's on sale.  The twill and tweed messenger which is a very nice bag that is partial Harris Tweed.  They also have some nice Billykirks on sale.  Code "CANDY" gives you another 10% off and free shipping.  Download their iPhone app and use code "IPHONE15" for 15% off and free shipping.  
 So you threw it in the wash and all the wax came off and it just looked like a clean, un-waxed version of the jacket?    I'd be curious if you know what this medal ribbon was.  It's on my SS14 Mountain Jacket: 
I actually have a bird dropping on my orange SS13 Aircraft Jacket.  It's quite small and doesn't look to have stained it in any way.  It's dried by now and I keep forgetting to get a brush to use with dishwashing soap to get it off.  I have a spare jacket so I'm not worried and I'm quite certain it won't leave a mark.  The power of ventile?