Posts by BLAUGRANA

Excellent point that I think a lot of watch guys/geeks miss.    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.  To each their own of course, but with the dial and handset I would think it would wear plenty well on a vast majority of wrists.    Haha.  Agreed on the "Swiss" oak.  Relieved here.  Allows me to concentrate my less than Fort Knox bank account on what I already know I want.  Saddened that with all the lackluster releases others may also end up concentrating their funds on...
Omega Anniversary edition trilogy models are excellent.  Would like to find out what the case thickness is, but regardless they're still great.  
 I didn't mention it, but I would think this puts Tudor (Rolex) into a very competitive position with the Speedy Pro allowing them to steal market share at that price point.  And again while I'm sure some will love it, I think it's a poorly designed effort that I wouldn't even consider when you can just get a Speedy Pro.
 Not remotely a fan of this one.  Can't imagine what the thought process was here much less how it makes it to production.  I get that there is such a thing as a diving chronograph in design at least (like the magnificent JLC Tribute to Deep Sea Vintage Chronograph), but with that bezel it's clearly not a diving chronograph look so why put the BB's snowflake handset on it???  Despite the lack of a diving bezel the Black Bay 36 works.  This for me does not.  And the sad...
Is there a general Styleforum code?  I'm not seeing anything, but I figured it might be so well known and that's why I ask.
Speaking of deliveries last week, this "happened":     Unionmade x Alden
Sort of fitting that today being Tuesday my Hodinkee strap arrived for the First Omega in Space.  I literally have yet to wear the watch as I didn't want to wear the OEM strap since I knew I was swapping it out.  I went with the aged moss green leather strap to sort of match the lume I guess and it looks great even if this picture may not convey that (watch is so incredible in the daylight but it can be a bit tough to capture it all in a photo - and the watch doesn't wear...
 I was thinking of the ones with the colored hour markers, like the grey and green dials.  I forgot about the other OPs which I'm not as much a fan of.  They don't make the grey or grey dial with the colored markers in 36mm do they?  I specifically mean these for example:    LOVE that green dial!
Catching up to this thread:   @Nvspwndamnstr39  As I've said here a few times, I'm not a big fan of the current iterations of Rolex watches as I'm not a big fan of the maxi dials.  (However compared to other manufacturers they are still one of the best out there.  It's more compared to previous references of Rolexes).  So for me I'm not a big fan of the Milgauss.  Of course if you want an original reference Milgauss you'll have to drop about $20k to get one.  If I were...
Forgot to mention the reason why I came to the thread today.  Anyone else see this:    http://www.europeanwatch.com/25453.html