or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

I have the original Puffa Jacket and 30 degrees is fine.  I could go topless underneath it and not even be cold.  In fact at about 0 degrees it's still excellent.  I would think over 40 degrees and I might be too warm though.  Everyone is different though and they react differently to changes in temperature.  I can actually see making a case to purchase the K1000 line at the current offer.  That would be specifically to wear it hiking say if you didn't want to "ruin" your...
They've had that discount before and none of the product seems to be moving at all.     I liked the look of one of the first Fred Perry polos but never bothered trying it.  That collab should have been ended already if you ask me.  
I like the back pocket, but I think with the dungarees it's overkill.     Curious as to why it's the "Converse" Cameraman.  I assume only because they have matching shoes.
New Authentic outerwear looks nice.  Trench looks like the same fabric, same check and same lining from a few seasons back, but it still looks nice.  Cameraman and vest are nice as well.
 I agree.  We're still not even seeing eye-to-eye on what the other person is posting.  Anyway, cheers for the discussion and your commentary.  Not to discount the rest of your post as I think you made some good points.  I've actually heard/read/seen a lot of what you said and definitely agree with a lot of it. I think we covered this with the whole economies of scale point that Dino made.  Again, I'm not suggesting limiting production as the only tactic as I think it's...
 When I say that I clarified my point, I'm specifically referring to when I said by "limited editions" I largely meant/also meant limiting some production.  You still are saying "limited editions" though.  That's what I'm referring to. For me the Patek comment rather illustrates my point.  Sure you're not attributing that to me, but all I'm saying is that I don't see it as entirely a sensible reply to my point.  I entirely agree with the comment generally speaking, but in...
 Well I disagree on the focus on limited editions as I clarified my point while also never offering it as some sort of silver bullet, so I don't see how that was placing "far too much value on limited editions."  Either way I think it's entirely fair that we disagree on what effect what I proposed might have. I see it both ways.  Sure you're expressing your opinion, but I think in some cases what you're posting while quoting me comes off as attributing to me something that...
 I'm having trouble with your reply because again you seem to be attributing something to what I posted that just isn't there, and that's after I have already clarified some points.  I'm simply saying that a strategy, which would be part of an overall strategy, that makes sense would be to in part limit production.  I'm not saying watchmakers should make more limited editions or limit every edition, but I'd say that generally it's pretty clear that supply is greater than...
https://www.billykirk.com/collections/sample-sale   Billykirk sample sale.  Some nice bags are still left.  Nice prices too.
 I noticed that as well.  We'll see if that is indeed the case, but every season I've been shopping them they've done the extra 40% code for the last few days.