or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Thanks for the reply!  Very helpful and insightful.  I've got the money right now but it's not a small purchase for me either so I'm in no hurry.  If I get my Q1 bonus I'll probably pull the trigger Heritage Ranger.   I'd call them investments in the sense that I plan on having them forever as I think both the Heritage Ranger and the Black Bays are great looking watches.  That said I've read opinions and articles that the Black Bay could appreciate in value.  That said...
Wondering if someone can help with a few questions.  I own some solid quartz watches which I thought I'd keep for life along with my 90s Tag Heuer which is still in near perfect shape.  However in the past 12 months or so in reading a few watch blogs and a few articles online I discovered a few of the Tudor Heritage watches and am now rather set on them.  So I was searching through this thread the other night and despite already knowing about Tudor's new releases I hadn't...
If anyone is near the Kittery outlet and is willing to proxy shoot me a PM.  Thanks!
 Definitely works with Filson products.  You can get free shipping with that free shipping option if you have an Amex card.  Ebates gives you 2.5% back too.  Grabbed the wheeled Carry-On for $355 after everything is factored in.  Thanks for sharing this.
Blue Blue is in my opinion more distinctive and likely is made of better materials.  
 Last day for this.  I just got a J Crew x Dehen shawl collar cardigan last week and it's built like a tank.  Placed an order with this promotion today.  If you like heavy duty wool sweaters then I would recommend trying a Dehen.  
 LOL.  Nice reply.  For the record, I did click the link.  I was on my phone during my lunch break and when you get redirected to the site and click on the header it does nothing.  Then when you pull up any sort of inventory it's not marked in a way that would denote it's on sale unless you're familiar with Dehen's pricing.  The only experience I have with Dehen and pricing is from J. Crew who had specific styles only available at J. Crew.com.  So since I was pressed for...
 Is it everything or just select styles?  
 Well that's the selvedge denim I wear, slim fit, so that's cool by me.  ~$50 for a great pair of selvedge jeans is nice.  
I like the pants.  What are those?