or Connect

Posts by BLAUGRANA

Decided to give this one a try with the Kafka sale.  They had the traditional camo and not the "denim" camo version.  I've slimmed down a bit and had been eyeing it up in some Instagram photos.  Really glad I did.  Looks much better on than I remember and it doesn't bow out from the chest so much.  Likely more me than the coat.  Wouldn't mind it a smidge longer, but it's fine.  Fit seems a bit more fitted than most 50s, but IIRC it's 23" pit to pit.  As before I think...
30% off sale items at Kafka with code "patron."  A few SS14 items left in stock.
 I posted about it a few pages back.  I'd say it'd depend on price.  Do you have a link?
 Tell you coach you think you sprained your ankle.
 What size are you in a Mallory or Cameraman?
 Well if it is the former then I would be up there for the latter, though this being SF I'm not so sure.  Either way, I the Commanders went back.  I don't dislike it, but I'm not as chuffed as most.  On top of that it's a tough fit unless you're slender or tall or both.  At least that's my take.  On top of that the whole Barbour "blazer" look just seems off to me.  I'll stick with the Cabourn Mallory for that.  Too bad though because I wanted it to work.     Cool.  Are you...
I got both colors of the Commander at End just a few months back when they were on sale.  Lame they won't ship Barbour to the US anymore. 
 Vest is definitely more fitted than the jacket.   Sounds like your issue with the Donkey is what I had with the deck jacket as regards the shoulders.
   I have a lookbook for the collection and noticed the hunting jackets myself.  Still even with the lookbook and the link you provided I have a couple of questions if you don't mind: -As regards pricing, are both priced the same?  I would assume the Harris Tweed variant would be a pricier. -The collar on the Harris Tweed variant appears to be waxed cotton while the collar on the wool version is cordoroy.  -So the fit is somewhat less boxy than the Cape Jacket, yes?  Would...
 Wow, that is quite the pit to pit measurement.