or Connect

Posts by stafa

Ordered PBJ loose tapered and some dry tech sweats
Really not into all these prints. Hoping for more interesting fabrics instead
yeah but colors are out for the small-medium sizes   would appreciate pics and/or review of those dry stretch sweatpants if anyone has them
I did mention this thread to Lian, but he wants to keep his service and communication a bit more personal. I don't think he is interested in aggressive growth at this time.
It fit decent in the shoulders and chest but was really loose for me in the waist. I don't have a stark to really compare it to. I am a medium (38) with an athletic build. It feels like a normal large to me. I can get measurements for you later tonight if that helps
how does that pupal fit?
I think the cemented ones were already done and he just kept a stock of them so they were able to ship out immediately. I think the production batches are for the new good year welted ones
The calf leather was surprisingly nice for the price. I mainly bought them as some beaters to wear when I'm out at night   This was basically my intro to wearing sidezips/chelseas so I'm not the best person to really compare the fit and last to other options.    After ordering them, I received them within a week. I was afraid I was going to get hit with a bill for duties, but there wasn't one (US). The packaging was also great and they came with shoe bags. I don't...
What are these new dry stretch sweatpants? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-dry-stretch-sweatpants-138643.html#09