or Connect

Posts by stafa

So our summer shirts are just now starting to get made (which means delivery when it isn't summer) because some people couldn't get their order right? Dumb dumb dumb.
Robert Geller black flight pants in 48 in new condition (no tags)   Just bought it off eBay but they're too baggy for me. I will consider trades for a 46 if anyone has it, otherwise listing it at what I paid plus 5 bucks to cover the shipping. 
Any one have a 41 in the new taupe sneakers they want to trade for a 42? 
Same for me. The actual P2P measurement was 2 inches less than what the size chart listed it at. 
Selling a jacket I wish fit me, but unfortunately does not. Amazing deep royal blue color with the nicely contrasting silver hardware. The leather is calf, and it's nice and heavy.   Measurements:   shoulders 18.1"  chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"  midsection 18.5"  waist 19.0"  body length, front 22.0"  body length, back 24.5"  sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"  sleeve width @ pit 7.0"  sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"  sleeve width @ cuff 5.5"
Make some offers! Great piece
I have some walnut suede sidezips that have been worn once that I want to sell
have all the linen shirts shipped? haven't received a tracking for my double print linen
pre-ordering before you know the colors? seriously?
i thought it was supposed to be the tee preorders today?