or Connect

Posts by stafa

Safety is a legitimate benefit (not as much for me, but definitely my lady) and the behavior of both drivers and passengers tends to improve because of the review system
Have a burgundy hooded villain in large from the first season it was produced. The one with gold zippers.   PM me reasonable offers and I'll accept
Yes, mine is like that as well
Did anyone's double linen shirt get cancelled?
Anyone get their bamboo soronoa tees? The colors are much lighter than what was on the website.
Damn if it wasn't for the wide opening on the boots, id definitely bite at that price
This sweater feels so soft and luxurious, but just didn't fit me right. This would be best for a true large.   Condition is excellent and it's a true staple Margiela piece that will be wearable for years.    Price includes shipping to US. Please PM any questions.   Thanks for looking!
Anyones double print linen shirt ship out yet? 
I'm in the market for the same watch and I recently found out newer stock has the rose gold rotor that came in the geophysic true second. I want to purchase it with that rotor.
Anyone know about or have any experience dealing with import duties when purchasing from a dealer abroad and having it shipped to the US?