or Connect

Posts by Ledbury

I hope you enjoy your new shirt! We'd love to hear your feedback once you get a chance to try it on. As for the fit guide, what would be helpful to include? We recently revamped our fit guide, but I'd love to know where you feel it is lacking and what we can do to improve. We want the process to be as easy as possible. Thanks! Best,Mel
Hi all -    I wanted to take a few minutes to introduce several new product classes we've added in recent months, as well as tell you about some exciting projects happening over at Ledbury!   There have been a lot of fit questions as of late, so I wanted to pass on our new fit guide. We've revamped it a bit to give a better visual of how our shirts, sweaters, and sport coats fit. If you all have any specific questions about fit, I'm happy to answer them here, or feel...
Hi jakeyt -  As mentioned above, our classic fit shirts are a bit more tailored throughout the body than most retailers. If you are muscular in the chest with a smaller waist, the shirts may be a bit large in the torso for you. If you'd like to PM or email me your measurements, I'm happy to assist further - mel@ledbury.com. All best,Mel
I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our customer service team. I'm happy to help if you'd like to contact me directly: mel@ledbury.com All best,Mel
Hi there - We do have 17 slim in the works, but no 17.5's at this time. However, I'm happy to pass along your request to our production team. In response to your question about the labels, we use black labels on regular fit shirts and light gray labels on slim fit shirts. We do have many casual styles that may fit the sporty look you're interested in. Particularly, our Seasonal Collection and current Short Run Collection are great options for cool-weather sport. Best,Mel
You will most likely notice the biggest difference in the fit of the sleeves. Going down to a 15 Regular will be a similar fit in the body to your 15.5 slim fits with a smidge more room. Would love to hear your thoughts on the fit once it arrives!
Hi there! Thanks for the kind words on our popovers. They've been a hit around the office as well. The difference between fits in the chest is about 2-2.5 inches difference. We decided to offer one fit for a comfortable fit over one of our slim fit shirts. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Cheers,Mel
Thanks for writing about your Red and Blue Starks on your blog! It's always great for us to see feedback, both positive and negative. To address the collar stays, we've actually been checking into vendor sources for metal stays, but have not made any production decisions at this time. I will definitely pass along your suggestion to the team!   Cheers, Mel
Hi all-   I noticed that several of you have had issues with our Refer-A-Friend program in the past, and I'm happy to announce that we have revamped the program and, to the best of our knowledge, it is now functioning correctly. Our Give $50, Get $50 will run through Sunday, June 30. After June 30, the referrals will revert back to the standard Give $25, Get $25. I appreciate reading the feedback on friend referrals here, and as always, want to encourage suggestions...
Hi there - our referrals are applicable to total order value. Applying the credit to an order of $135 would result in a total of $85, applying to an order of $270 would result in a total of $220, etc. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions or if you have any issues applying the credit at mel@ledbury.com.