or Connect

Posts by gamelan

wow, this one is a keeper folks. was curious about cocktails that had Fernet Branca in it. came across this website: http://www.kindredcocktails.com/cocktail/root-of-all-evil Root of All Evil Description Bourbon, Orange liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Orange peel Ingredients 2 oz Bourbon 3⁄4 oz Grand Marnier 1⁄2 oz Fernet Branca 1⁄2 oz Maraschino Liqueur 2 ds Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters 1 twst Orange peel (as...
laid low this past Halloween. completely subconsciously, ended up choosing a horror/drama movie to watch. it was one i had seen before but for some reason, the second time around was just brutal. i had to fast forward through the father/daughter scenes. Korean revenge drama, I Saw The Devil. highly recommended. after the heel scene, i decided that Choi Min-sik is an acting genius as far as i'm concerned. and yes, i'm fairly certain that i will watch Oldboy again...
anyone see the Whigs on the current Reunion Tour? i've been watching YouTube videos and have tixs for both LA shows. it is going to be f*ckin' epic. -Jeff
we hate it when our friends become successful. -M. -Jeff
oh it's been too long WAYDRN! The Last Word with a lime that looked a little sketchy but turned out to be ok. tonight is the night we have a little too much to drink! -Jeff
i work for a software company and if i had to do it over again, i'd look into the presales side of things. my dream job would be to partner with a really good sales person and be the tech resource. go out and and make deals left and right and eventually retire off the commission. yes, a guy can dream can't he? anyway, it's certainly not for everyone. you need to have some sort of proficiency with computers which i imagine wouldn't be a problem for you. and you definitely...
celebrating one week of sobriety with a Bombay Sapphire and Lillet martini. bottoms up folks. week's almost done. -Jeff
spent two weeks within walking distance of the Bastille Metro stop back in Nov. very convenient and great area. i'd do it again. -Jeff
been on an alt.country/folk kick for awhile now. today it's a whole bunch of Mike Cooley. damn this rules: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L1kiaCSkGc was wondering what dimension i'd need to fall into to see him up on the podium at tonight's country music awards. "I don't know how good it does a man, to keep on telling him how good it is he's free free to wash his ghost down the drain, and free for them to tell him there's no such a thing" -Jeff
Mazzy Star's "Look On Down From The Bridge". someone just kill me now. -Jeff