or Connect

Posts by southerndandy

just picked these up on ebay   http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=130756281914&si=goBd6ZQ3Uyz6AJSHYIQyv%252BieLVs%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3ACORT%3AUS%3A1123&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_1193wt_1139   not sure if i'll rock the white laces on it, and planning on getting them completely resoled. Can anyone comment on the quality of the leather?
      I agree, I normally find clothes that fit well off the rack and buy them (dress shirts, pre washed jeans, polos etc). I would call this an experimental purchase because I thought that selvedge denim was suppose to be bought tighter fitting and they would shape to my body. $75 down the drain is better to me than say spending $200+ on a pair of 501 american made and not knowing how either are going to fit.   I may have the same body type as you Omni because I have...
thanks for the feedback all. Not sure what SG stands for..but I think Wigg suggested I try Levi's 501's?   They're size 29 and I think the thighs and calves fit ok on it. Its just the hips are a bit tight. I have a pretty weird body type, 30 inch waist, pretty big hip measurement (my butt fills out the seat quite a bit) and larger thighs. Waist on these jeans I think is about 2 inches less than true size (29 on the label is more like 31 inches).   Not sure if N&F...
repost
duplicate post
repost
Got my first sample shirt from modern tailor. The white 100% cotton is pretty thin, and really wrinkley, I'll have to dry clean/press it and only wear it inside a blazer. Anyways any advice on the fit?