or Connect

Posts by patliean1

Did you have to pay customs when buying directly from Carmina? I will say one of the great things about SkoatAB is they declare items in a certain way to avoid customs fees by using USPS. I wonder if QS does the same thing.
Pics or it didn't happen...
 Goodbye money I was gonna use for my wife's anniversary gift...
I'll also pick you up another pair of navy Meermin DBs. I know how much you love them LoL...
Hi All,   Im headed to Madrid and Barcelona Spain next month. Are therer any places to shop for suits/blazer in either city that are reminiscent of Suitsupply or Kent Wang? Basically a shop where I can find decent quality suits without either the heavy price tag or the overly fashion forward mindset (ie: like Zara, H&M, Reiss etc)   I tried to doing a search on here but without much results. Thanks.
I have a higher instep and flat feet and yet they still feel comfortable. I also wore them for like 12 hours straight as a groomsmen in a wedding with no issues. They are actually one of my most comfortable pair of dress shoes. I attest that maybe to the quality of the leather? BTW Im actually bending forward which is why they appear "stressed" in the photo. Thanks for your concern.
Reflecting my mood when I woke up today: Charles Tyrwhitt slacks AS Armfields  
Quick shot of my Armfields before I head inside to the office...  
FWIW Skoak was the cheapest for me and I did not get hit with import duties. I know many others have reported the same thing.
 I bought a pair of their mid-brown double monks 2 years ago for my wedding.  The Good:-They take a shoe polish shine extremely well-Flexible out of the box, blake construction-Not a bad shape/design for $300 The Bad:-They crease...badly. I'm talking cracks rather than nicely rolled creases. Both my pairs of Magnannis have aged significantly better which I got on sale. both pairs cost me total what paid for the SS monks. I'd say the leather is better Magannis and maybe on...