or Connect

Posts by patliean1

You and me both sir. I woke up to a delightful one this morning.
How many participants on the Kudo Jumpers and what's the price?
 What was the turn around from date of order to shipping? I know Luxire already had your pattern saved from your previous jacket order but I'm just curious. Thanks.
  Hmmm I wonder if that Blue on White Pencil Stripes shirt and Light Tan Twill Chinos are from my order. The specs look very similar except I ordered thin MOP buttons on the shirt and a zip fly on the chinos. I suppose I wont really know until my order status changes from unfilled to shipped. Looks good @LuxireStudio 
Did the retail prices increase on AFPOS?
 As always, you have two options: 1. Buy a pair of inexpensive pants and have them tailored to your liking and then record the measurements or send the pants in. That's what I did. 2. Have a pair of bespoke pants made for you locally and then follow suit in option 1.
Suitsupply analyzes the volume of online sales from a particular city to determine where open their upcoming stores will be built.
SUBSCRIBED. Thanks @sprout2 
Is it me, or can you actually still purchase a shoe from their crowd-sourced MTOs even after the MTO window has closed and been completed? I noticed with those suede/calf bal boots that Carmina lets me "add to bag".
  Man this is awesome. Plus that is the exactly style and fabric I was considering having made. Concerning your measurements, what things would you change? For me I can always find overcoats that fit well in the shoulders but they are usually too baggy/boxy in the waist. I'm hoping to get a nice shape going the Luxire route. Thanks for the photo!