Posts by patliean1

+1 They will be getting a lot of use from now through the rainy days of Spring.
Thought you didn't like crust???? Hehehe
 Thankfully weather patterns typically travel from the west to the east... ...and you are east of me 
We haven't had significant snow here in Chicago for two months and currently this has been the 3rd lowest snowfall on record. In fact there hasn't even been snow on the ground for well over 6 weeks.   I guess the field boot GMTO won't be getting as much use this season as I had planned...
Lol how the heck did that CS Field Boot GMTO finish before the brown grain/suede GMTO? I'm pretty sure the grain/suede GMTO was submitted before those...
And of course the only Biella jacket in Pre-Order is $639...   I still don't understand SS logic by not offering more of this style in other fabrics.
 And shipping is like $40 usd. Their ebay account has Vass selling for almost G&G prices.
 Yikes! I did not know that. Are all direct solicitations against the rules or only from so-called business?
Any word on the price? I wonder if they would be cheaper than an actual pair of Dovers
 For a new customer, the traveling bespoke services could be quite ideal: Purchase a $1500 gift card toward future orders and use the 1 on 1 appointment to get fitted for a suit, dress shirt, jeans, and other casual items. If I could get fitted for my entire wardrobe during the session then I'd say $1500 is very reasonable.