or Connect

Posts by patliean1

Beautiful! How does the Alcudia last fit? Is it similar to Simpson or Rain? I cant wait to visit Barcelona in September :)
 Hmmm based on how you described, I might also be interested.
 Oh they are DEFINITELY worth it. I have a pair of Carmina shell bal boots from Skoak and they are tanks. I was just curious what the prices were like buying directly from Carmina. Thank you sir for the info 
 They look delicious! 1. What was the total price in US dollars and how much was shipping?2. Did they take off the VAT tax at checkout? If so was it like 15% or 20%?3. Did you get hit with customs charges? Sorry for the questions, I just want to know for obvious future references :) thanks
From their Instagram page I believe pre-orders start end of July with items hitting the stores late August or early September.
I really love the Havana cut as it fit's me the best off the rack more than Suitsupply's other fits. I only get the middle seam in the back of the jacket "pinched" a tad but the sleeve length and everything else is spot on. I wish they made a navy wool full suit version without the patch pockets but oh well. For reference I'm a 38R, 175lbs, 6,0" with slightly longer than average arms. Yes there is some minimal bowing in the lapels (maybe because of the pose?) but...
  Frig I wish you guys told me the opposite because I'm trying to find an excuse NOT to purchase those Cherry Moores hehe. Free shipping, 15% discount, 20% VAT deduction, and lasted shoe trees from AFPOS is just too good to pass up but I'm trying to save my money for a pair of Carminas. Decisions Decisions...
Besides being more elongated, is the 724 Last on the AS Moore narrower with a lower instep than the 109 Last on the AS Armfield?   I have a pair Armfields currently but with my higher instep and somewhat flat feet I'm worried the Moores wont be as comfortable and closed laced. Thanks
 Looks good sir. Cheers
Pics or it didn't happen.