or Connect

Posts by patliean1

Has it been officially determined whether or not Carmina will do a Simpson last in a wider width? Like if we get 6 people in a single width they will allow others widths?
I received my cognac brief last Monday. Since this was my first experience in finer leather goods I don't really have anything to base it off of. What I can say is the the bag feels SOLID, the zipper works very smoothly, the leather is supple and smells lovely. All of the stitching and construction was done in care with no visible defects anywhere. Definitely way nicer than the leather bags I checked out at my local Coach store a few months back. Add in the introduction...
Does anyone know if Museum Navy is lighter/darker than Navy Shell? My apologies if this has already been answered. Thanks :)
So if there is a particular style of pants I like from their site I can simply send in a pair of my own and have Luxire replicate it from a sizing and fabric standpoint?
Thank you Steve. Cheers!
Any updates in the Burgundy U-Wing GMTO?
 I'm curious as to why you decided to button the top button of your jacket.
Chicago reporting in. My cognac briefcase just arrived here at the office. Will unbox in a bit 
Hi All, In terms of width where does "EE" fall based on E or F widths? Also, what width is RAIN in general considered? Thanks.
 Excellent post right here. I'm thinking about going joining the Galway Preorder. So I'm a 9.5UK in Rain, and a 9F in other British brands like Alfred Sargent....I'm guessing I would need to order a 9F. Thanks for your insight.